Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John P. Smol | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 686 | ISBN: 0521509963 | ISBN13: 9780521509961 |
Description: This much revised and expanded edition provides a valuable and detailed summary of the many uses of diatoms in a wide range of applications in the environmental and earth sciences. Particular emphasis is placed on the use of diatoms in analysing ecological problems related to climate change, acidification, eutrophication, and other pollution issues. The chapters are divided into sections for easy reference, with separate sections covering indicators in different aquatic environments. A final section explores diatom use in other fields of study such as forensics, oil and gas exploration, nanotechnology, and archaeology. Sixteen new chapters have been added since the first edition including introductory chapters on diatom biology and the numerical approaches used by diatomists. The extensive glossary has also been expanded and now includes over 1,000 detailed entries, which will help non-specialists to use the book effectively.
The Diatoms: Applications for the Environmental and Earth Sciences.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34341
- 2013-03-28The Diatoms: Applications for the Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2013-03-27The Diatoms: Applications for the Environmental and Earth Sciences (repost)
- 2011-10-12The Diatoms: Applications for the Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2010-12-28The Diatoms: Applications for the Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2011-11-24Research at the Intersection of the Physical and Life Sciences
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Microbial Metabolomics: Applications in Clinical, Environmental, and Industrial Microbiology - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] GIS Technology Applications in Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Chemistry for Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Soft Computing Applications for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Developing Professional Applications for Windows 98 and NT Using MFC
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Developing Professional Applications for Windows 98 and NT Using MFC
- 2021-04-18Handbook Of Property Estimation Methods For Chemicals Environmental And Health Sciences
- 2020-12-09Chemistry for Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Endocrine Disruption Modeling (QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences)
- 2016-10-25GIS Technology Applications in Environmental and Earth Sciences
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Carbon Utilization: Applications for the Energy Industry (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Computational Approaches for the Prediction of pKa Values (QSAR in Environmental and Health Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.