Posted on 2017-12-27, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Benoit Grebert | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 176 | ISBN: 3037191317 | ISBN13: 9783037191316 |
Description: The theme of this monograph is the nonlinear Schrodinger equation. This equation models slowly varying wave envelopes in dispersive media and arises in various physical systems such as water waves, plasma physics, solid state physics and nonlinear optics. More specifically, this book treats the defocusing nonlinear Schrodinger (dNLS) equation on the circle with a dynamical systems viewpoint. By developing the normal form theory, it is shown that this equation is an integrable partial differential equation in the strongest possible sense. In particular, all solutions of the dNLS equation on the circle are periodic, quasi-periodic or almost-periodic in time and Hamiltonian perturbations of this equation can be studied near solutions far away from the equilibrium. The book is intended not only for specialists working at the intersection of integrable PDEs and dynamical systems but also for researchers farther away from these fields as well as for graduate students. It is written in a modular fashion each of its chapters and appendices can be read independently of each other. A publication of the European Mathematical Society (EMS). Distributed within the Americas by the American Mathematical Society.
The Defocusing Nls Equation and Its Normal Form (EMS Series of Lectures in Mathematics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34773
- 2014-06-11The Defocusing Nls Equation and Its Normal Form
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Monge-Ampere Equation and its Applications (Zurich Lectures in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Turkish AK Party and its Leader: Criticism, opposition and dissent (Routledge Studies in Middle Eastern Politics)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Danish Slave Trade and Its Abolition (Studies in Global Slavery)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Rule-Following Paradox and its Implications for Metaphysics (Synthese Library) - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Blood-Brain Barrier and Its Microenvironment: Basic Physiology to Neurological Disease
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The Poisoned Well: Empire and Its Legacy in the Middle East
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Theory of Electrons: and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat (Dover Books on Physics)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Christ-Myth Theory and Its Problems, EPUB
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The sine-Gordon Model and its Applications: From Pendula and Josephson Junctions to Gravity and High-Energy Physics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Theory of Evolution and Its Impact - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The Visual (Un)Conscious and Its (Dis)Contents: A microtemporal approach
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Stress-Strength Model and Its Generalizations: Theory and Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] THE SEARCH - How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transfo - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Method of Equivalence and Its Applications (CBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics, No. 58)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] The Greek Epic Cycle and its Ancient Reception: A Companion
- 2017-11-04[PDF] The Theory of Electrons and Its Applications to the Phenomena of Light and Radiant Heat. Second Edition
- 2017-10-18[PDF] From Deep State to Islamic State: The Arab Counter-Revolution and its Jihadi Legacy (Ceri Series in Comparative Politics and International Studies)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Corresponding-States Principle and its Practice: Thermodynamic, Transport and Surface Properties of Fluids
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.