[PDF] The Culture of Critique - An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
Posted on 2017-11-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kevin MacDonald | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 544 | ISBN: 0759672229 | ISBN13: 9780759672222 |
Description: MacDonald provides a theoretical analysis and review of data on the widespread tendency among highly influential, Jewish-dominated intellectual movements to develop radical critiques of gentile culture that are compatible with the continuity of Jewish identification. These movements are viewed as the outcome of the fact that Jews and gentiles have different interests in the construction of culture and in various public policy issues (e.g. immigration policy, Israel). Several of these movements attempt to combat anti-Semitism by advocating social categorization processes in which the Jew/gentile distinction is minimized in importance. There is also a tendency to develop theories of anti-Semitism in which ethnic differences and resource competition are of minimal importance. From the perspective of the intellectual structures developed by these movements, anti-Semitism is analyzed as an indication of psychopathology among gentiles. In some cases, these movements appear to be attempts to develop a fundamental restructuring of the intellectual basis of gentile society in ways conducive to the continued existence of Judaism. Particular attention is paid to Boasian anthropology, psychoanalysis, leftist political ideology and behavior, and the Frankfurt School of Social Research. Each of these movements can be characterized as an authoritarian political movement centered around a charismatic leader who strongly identified as a Jew and who was idolized by his disciples who were also predominantly Jewish. Regarding immigration policy, Jewish political and intellectual activity was motivated less by a desire for higher levels of Jewish immigration than by opposition to the implicit theory that America should be dominated by individuals with northern and western European ancestry. Jewish policy was aimed at developing an America charcterized by cultural pluralism and populated by groups of people from all parts of the world rather than by a homogeneous Christian culture and populated largely by people of European descent. This is a controversial analysis of particular interest to those concerned with evolutionary approaches to human behavior, with Judaica, and with an evolutionary perspective on history and psychology.
The Culture of Critique - An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33330
- 2018-07-31The Culture of Critique - Kevin MacDonald
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Culture of Photography in Public Space (Critical Photography)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Logics of Social Structure (Structural Analysis in the Social Sciences)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Foundations of Quantum Mechanics: Historical Analysis and Open Questions Cesena 2004
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Unfolding of Language: An Evolutionary Tour of Mankind's Greatest Invention
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Greening of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Practice, Analysis, and Methodology (Wiley-Scrivener) (Volume 1)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Berlin Creative Industries: An Empirical Analysis of Future Key Industries - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Analysis
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Culture of the Body: Genealogies of Modernity (The Body, In Theory: Histories of Cultural Materialism)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Culture of the New Capitalism
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Culture of the Copy: Striking Likenesses, Unreasonable Facsimiles
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Nature of Diversity: An Evolutionary Voyage of Discovery
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Culture of Print: Power and Uses of Print in Early Modern Europe
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Culture Map: Breaking Through the Invisible Boundaries of Global Business
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The Culture of Food in England, 1200-1500
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Early English Impersonal Construction: An Analysis of Verbal and Constructional Meaning (Oxford Studies in the History of English)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Culture of the Europeans: From 1800 to the Present
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Theory of Matrices in Numerical Analysis
- 2017-12-22[PDF] The Culture Engine: A Framework for Driving Results, Inspiring Your Employees, and Transforming Your Workplace
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.