[PDF] The Crowdsourced Performance Review: How to Use the Power of Social Recognition to Transform Employee Performance
Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eric Mosley | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 0071817980 | ISBN13: 9780071817981 |
Description: Praise for The Crowdsourced Performance Review: "Take advantage of the technology and data available to you and turn the dreaded performance review into a powerful force for decision-making and culture-building by using the methods outlined in this clear and clever guide." â€“Daniel H. Pink, author of To Sell Is Human and Drive "Social technologies aren't just changing how people interact, they're fundamentally changing how businesses must engage with people inside and outside their organization. In The Crowdsourced Performance Review, Mosley shows HR and business leaders why a 'groundswell' approach for employee recognition is the key to driving better employee performance. This is one of the most innovative enterprise uses of crowdsourcing I've seen." â€“Charlene Li, founder of Altimeter Group, author of Open Leadership, and coauthor of Groundswell "In what is easily the most comprehensive and provocative Globoforce book to date, Mosley lays out a clear vision for how modern recognition systems can be integrated with performance management. This is one of the most interesting, innovative, and potentially important new approaches to performance management that I have seen in many years of working on this topic." â€“Gerald Ledford, Senior Research Scientist, Center for Effective Organizations, Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California "The Crowdsourced Performance Review should be at the top of every HR professional's reading list. It shows convincingly why the traditional performance review doesn't work and how social recognition is the key to a performance system that actually makes an impact." â€“Kevin Kruse, Forbes Leadership columnist and bestselling author of Employee Engagement 2.0 "As a pioneer in multirater feedback, I love Eric's new application! Social media comes to visit the performance appraisal. Many minds can be better than one! Read this and find out how." â€“Marshall Goldsmith, author of New York Times bestsellers MOJO and What Got You Here Won't Get You There Fix the Performance Review with the Wisdom of Crowds! Today's most successful companies are transforming their predictable "one-way" review processes into dynamic, collaborative systems that apply the latest social technologies. Instead of a one-time annual evaluation of performance, managers and employees receive collective feedback from everyone across their company. It's all achieved through crowdsourcing, and it generates more accurate, actionable results than traditional methods. With The Crowdsourced Performance Review, you'll create a review system that gathers the feedback of many, so you can make better, more informed decisions. And this new model is simpler than you think. It's based on three innovations: CROWDSOURCING: Applying the same techniques that companies like Apple, Angie's List, and Zagat use to inform customers, you can gather the same kind of data to inform managers. SOCIAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES: The most revolutionary communication tools since the telephone, these technologies have singlehandedly created a new language of business. ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE: When managed well, it's one of the most effective tools for building and maintaining a competitive advantage. These three assets come together for the purpose of evaluating performance in the practice of social recognitionâ€“a system in which all employees recognize each other's great work on a daily basis. Social recognition creates engagement, energy, and even happiness in a companyâ€“leading to the ultimate goal of a Positivity-Dominated Workplace.
The Crowdsourced Performance Review: How to Use the Power of Social Recognition to Transform Employee Performance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32370
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Crowdsourced Performance Review: How to Use the Power of Social Recognition to Transform Employee Performance
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Power of Social Innovation: How Civic Entrepreneurs Ignite Community Networks for Good
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Power of Social
- 2018-09-19The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand (PDF) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Can I Freeze It?: How to Use the Most Versatile Appliance in Your Kitchen
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Mommy Manifesto: How to Use Our Power to Think Big, Break Limitations and Achieve Success
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand - Removed
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Essential Photoshop: How to use 9 essential tools and techniques to transform your photography (The Lightweight Photographer Books)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Mathematical Analysis in Engineering: How to Use the Basic Tools
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Think Forward to Thrive: How to Use the Mind's Power of Anticipation to Transcend Your Past and Transform Your Life (Future Directed Therapy)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Stress Relief for Men: How to Use the Revolutionary Tools of Energy Healing to Live Well
- 2017-11-13[PDF] The Power of Accounting: What the Numbers Mean and How to Use Them - Removed
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Sun Tzu For Success: How to Use the Art of War to Master Challenges and Accomplish the Important Goals in Your Life - Removed
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Rewire Your Anxious Brain: How to Use the Neuroscience of Fear to End Anxiety, Panic, and Worry
- 2017-02-17[PDF] The Power of Accounting: What the Numbers Mean and How to Use Them - Removed
- 2016-12-29[PDF] The Power of Visual Storytelling: How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand
- 2016-12-23[PDF] Can I Freeze It?: How to Use the Most Versatile Appliance in Your Kitchen
- 2022-03-23The Power of Visual Storytelling - How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand
- 2020-04-30The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Content Marketing, Podcasting, Social Media, AI, Live Video, and Newsjacking to Reach Buyers Directly 7th Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.