Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Simeon Niel-Asher | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 158394849X | ISBN13: 9781583948491 |
Description: Most muscular aches and pains are caused or affected by untreated "trigger points," localized tender spots in muscles. Understanding and treating these points can lead to rapid and lasting pain relief. Trigger point therapy is a powerful tool in the management of both acute and chronic pain, including such common problems as headaches, TMJ syndrome, and back pain. The Concise Book of Trigger Points has set the gold standard for providing a clear understanding of the treatment of trigger points. Designed for the student and practitioner of massage/bodywork, physical therapy, physiotherapy, osteopathy, sports therapy, and any other health-related field, it functions both as an entry-level textbook and an authoritative reference for even the most experienced therapist. This updated third edition includes new self-help and practitioner treatment guidelines for each muscle discussed, covering cutting-edge trigger point theory and practice. The opening chapters describe the basics of trigger points and include detailed therapeutic protocols. Chapters seven through twelve are organized by muscle groups, with detailed color illustrations of each major skeletal muscle. In addition, respected osteopath Simeon Niel-Asher discusses the physiological implications of the trigger points in each muscleâ€”and techniques for treatmentâ€”and addresses the most common pain complaints, including headache, neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain, and TMJ syndrome. This is a must-have manual for students, professional hands-on therapists, and those who wish to gain a greater knowledge of trigger point therapy.
The Concise Book of Trigger Points, Third Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34460
- 2010-03-03The Concise Book of Trigger Points, Revised Edition
- 2020-05-25The Concise Book of Trigger Points
- 2012-12-21The Concise Book of Trigger Points [Repost]
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Concise Book of Yoga Anatomy: An Illustrated Guide to the Science of Motion
- 2018-02-01[PDF] A Concise Introduction to Pure Mathematics, Third Edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Handbook of Aging and Cognition: Third Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Rational Unified Process: An Introduction, Third Edition
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Ultimate Guide to Pool Maintenance, Third Edition
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Body Sculpting Bible for Men, Third Edition: The Way to Physical Perfection by James
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Middlegame - Book I : Static Features (Algebraic Edition) (Bk. 1)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] The Cable and Telecommunications Professionals' Reference, Third Edition: PSTN, IP and Cellular Networks, and Mathematical Techniques
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Black Book of Training Secrets: Enhanced Edition
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Federal Government and Urban Housing, Third Edition (SUNY Series in Urban Public Policy)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Lipid Handbook with CD-ROM, Third Edition
- 2017-11-02[PDF] The Picture Book of Quantum Mechanics,4th edition - Removed
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Complete Book of Food Counts, 7th edition
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Global Positioning System and ArcGIS, Third Edition
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Complete Project Management Office Handbook, Third Edition (ESI International Project Management Series)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] The Complete Book of Food Counts, 7th edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.