Posted on 2017-11-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Judi Watanabe | Publisher: Creative Publishing int'l | Category: Misc | Language: English | Page: 256 | ISBN: 1589238826 | ISBN13: 9781589238824 |
Description: Handmade cards are gifts, creative expressions, keepsakes, and relationship builders. Beneath the cardstock and embellishments is deep emotion from the card makerencouragement, celebration, commemoration, and love. Unlike many store-bought cards that are thrown away, handmade cards are cherished and displayed. They spark connections, express feelings, evoke laughter, and warm the hearts of friends, relatives, and coworkers. There's joy in the process of creating, as well as in giving and receiving handmade cards. The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking is the ultimate resource on card making. All paper-crafting techniques that can be employed for card making are thoroughly covered, including a comprehensive description of paper types available, folding options and techniques, coloring and image transfer methods, and adding embellishments. Inside, you'll also find methods for using a computer to design and print cards. More than 80 projects give you lots of ideas and inspiration to create cards of your own, using the techniques you've learned. Unique envelope templates and a helpful source list are included. Expert paper crafter Judi Watanabe provides you with a one-stop reference for making cards for any occasion. This book includes step-by-step photographed instructions for a wide range of techniques, as well as projects to accompany each area of card making. Full of gorgeous cards, The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking explores a wide range of techniques and end products, making it a valuable reference for any crafter. So when the mood strikes, use the artistry you've learned to create personalized greetings for everyone you know!
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking: More than 800 Large Color Photos.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33073
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Candy Making: All You Need to Know to Make All Types of Candy - The Essential Reference for Beginners to Skilled Candy ... Caramels, Truffles Mints, Marshmallows & More
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making: More than 700 Large Format Color Photos
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Paper Crafts: *All You Need to Know to Craft with Paper * The Essential Reference for Novice and Expert Paper Crafters * ... Instructions for More Than 60 Projects
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Making Metal Jewelry
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Curtains and Draperies: Do-It-Yourself Window Treatments
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Framing and Displaying Artwork: 500 Full-Color How-to Photos
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Art Quilting
- 2017-11-14[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Cookie Decorating
- 2017-11-10[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Clothing Construction
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- 2017-10-15[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Perfect Fitting
- 2017-10-09[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating
- 2017-04-07[PDF] The Complete Photo Guide to Slipcovers: Transform Your Furniture with Fitted or Casual Covers
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Improvement: More Than 200 Value-adding Remodeling Projects (Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Decorating Projects: DIY Projects to Transform Walls, Windows, Furniture, Floors & More (Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide)
- 2021-06-14Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Sheds, Barns & Outbuildings: Includes Garages, Gazebos, Shelters and More
- 2019-07-26 @(Precious) - Why You Should Read The Complete Photo Guide to Clothing Construction by Christine Haynes Online or Download [~MOBI ~EPUB ~PDF]
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Repair: With 350 Projects and Over 2,000 Photos (Black & Decker Complete Photo Guide)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] The Complete Beginners Guide to Raising Small Animals: Everything You Need to Know About Raising Cows, Sheep, Chickens, Ducks, Rabbits, and More (Back-To-Basics) (Back to Basics: Farming)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.