Posted on 2017-04-09, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Israel Yigezu | Publisher: Anchor Academic Publishing | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 80 | ISBN: 3954891107 | ISBN13: 9783954891108 |
Description: Ethiopia has the lowest access to potable water supply in Africa despite its abundant water resource. In the Edja Woreda of Guraghe Zone, the average distance travelled to collect water is 46 minutes. The financial sustainability of the drinking water sector in the Woreda remains an issue for all stakeholders: the providers, the users, government agencies and donors. There is no clear guidance for water activities at Woreda level. Thus, there are no clearly specified roles and responsibilities. Therefore, the general objective of the study is to identify the challenges and prospects of potable water management in the Edja Woreda.
The Challenges and Prospects of Potable Water Mangement at Edja Woreda- Ethiopia.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 31382
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Science and Technology of Industrial Water Treatment
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Food Security in Australia: Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Legal Status of the Caspian Sea: Current Challenges and Prospects for Future Development
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Public Management in the Postmodern Era: Challenges and Prospects (New Horizons in Public Policy Series)
- 2020-02-25The Future of Global Economic Governance: Challenges and Prospects in the Age of Uncertainty
- 2019-11-28Ethnic Relations at School in Malaysia: Challenges and Prospects of the Student Integration Plan for Unity
- 2019-08-13Ethnic Relations at School in Malaysia: Challenges and Prospects of the Student Integration Plan for Unity
- 2019-07-10Children's Rights and the Capability Approach Challenges and Prospects
- 2019-03-23Food Security in Australia Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2019-01-28The Fisheries Co-management Experience Accomplishments, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-11-02The Sociology of Chinese Capitalism in Southeast Asia Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-10-08The Sociology of Chinese Capitalism in Southeast Asia Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-03-20Economic Development in the Middle East and North Africa: Challenges and Prospects - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Challenges of Ethics and Entrepreneurship in the Global Environment (Advances in the Study of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Early and Middle Pleistocene Archaeological Record of Greece: Current Status and Future Prospects (Archaeological Studies Leiden University Press)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Protection and Conservation of Water Resources
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Locomotives and Rail Road Transportation: Technology, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Combustion for Power Generation and Transportation: Technology, Challenges and Prospects
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Biofuels: Technology, Challenges and Prospects (Green Energy and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.