[PDF] The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
Posted on 2018-01-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mark Barisa | Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 240 | ISBN: 0195380185 | ISBN13: 9780195380187 |
Description: Product Description: The purpose of this text is to provide an overview of basic business principles and how they can be used to enhance the stability and fiscal responsibility of neuropsychological practice. The principles discussed are are defined and information is provided to guide practical application of the concepts. The book is designed to benefit professionals at varying levels of practice regardless of their work setting, but focuses primarily on the issues related to neuropsychological practice. Graduate school catalogs and training program brochures reveal a broad array of educational opportunities designed to prepare future professionals for independent practice in neuropsychology. However, little is offered to prepare neuropsychologists for the business realities that await them in the workplace. The expectation that they will simply see patients and do quality clinical work is often in conflict with institutional goals of making money so that the doors can remain open. The result can be a cataclysmic "crash" when altruistic ideals meet capitalistic needs. The concepts of "cash is king" and "no margin, no mission" are foreign to most neuropsychologists until our own fiscal bottom line is affected. The Business of Neuropsychology also contains an overview of business "basics," such as budget and fiscal tracking, strategies for communicating with stakeholders in the business, front and back office flow and processes, billing, coding, marketing, referral relationship development, and staff growth and development. The Business of Neuropsychology is part of the Oxford AACN Workshop series.
The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6316 dl's @ 2949 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
8423 dl's @ 2134 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9124 dl's @ 3814 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 35409
- 2011-08-02The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
- 2011-01-27The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Diophantine Frobenius Problem (Oxford Lecture Series in Mathematics and Its Applications)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Continuity of Mind (Oxford Psychology Series)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Continuity of Mind (Oxford Psychology Series)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Theory of Economic Development: An Inquiry into Profits, Capital, Credit, Interest, and the Business Cycle (Social Science Classics Series)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Business of Culture: Strategic Perspectives on Entertainment and Media (Organization and Management Series)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] The Business of Listening: Become a More Effective Listener (Crisp Fifty Minute Series)
- 2012-03-04| Peter Grant, "The Business of Giving: The Theory and Practice of Philanthropy, Grantmaking and Social Investment" - Removed
- 2011-06-11The Continuity of Mind (Oxford Psychology Series)
- 2023-01-25Ethical Decision Making in Clinical Neuropsychology American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology Workshop Series
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The 6800 Microprocessor (Merrill's International Series in Electrical and Electronics)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Business Leader's Health Manual: Tips and Strategies for getting to the top and staying there (INSEAD Business Press) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Mathematics of Diffusion (Oxford Science Publications)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Business of Being an Artist
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Enlightenment of Vairocana (Buddhist Tradition Series) (Buddhist Traditon, Vol)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Screwball Asses (Semiotext(e) / Intervention Series)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: Understanding and Measuring Economic Impacts of Corporate Social Performance (Contributions to Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style (American Casebook Series)
No comments for "[PDF] The Business of Neuropsychology (Oxford Workshop Series: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.