Posted on 2017-11-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Gordon Ghirann | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 108 | ISBN: 1439819653 | ISBN13: 9781439819654 |
Description: Self-Balancing is not just a tweak or change to assembly line balancing, but a completely transformed method for achieving continuous flow. Among the reasons you should try Self-Balancing is that you can expect a productivity improvement of at least 30 percentâ€”with improvements of 50-60 percent quite common. Using a well-tested method for successful improvements initiated by the author, The Basics of Self-Balancing Processes: True Lean Continuous Flow is the first book to explain how to achieve continuous flow in both simple and complex manufacturing environments. It describes how to recognize and resolve weak links to ensure continuous flow in your manufacturing operations. The book offers rules, tools, and guidelines to help you not only solve problems at the root, but even eliminate them before they start. It reviews the shortcomings of traditional assembly line balancing and walks readers through the new paradigm of Self-Balancing. The text includes a comprehensive overview that demonstrates the power, flexibility, and breakthroughs possible with this method. Offering solutions to the shortcomings associated with standard line balancingâ€”including inventory buffers, variation, and operator paceâ€”it provides you with the tools and understanding required to deal with batch and off-line processes, debug your line, arrange your parts and tools, and design your own Self-Balanced cells. Watch Gordon Ghirann discuss how his book can increase the productivity of your business.
The Basics of Self-Balancing Processes: True Lean Continuous Flow.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33789
- 2019-05-10The Basics of Self-Balancing Processes True Lean Continuous Flow
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Basics of IT Audit: Purposes, Processes, and Practical Information (Basics (Syngress))
- 2017-01-04[PDF] The Basics of IT Audit: Purposes, Processes, and Practical Information (Basics (Syngress))
- 2011-10-20The Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing An Introductory Practical Guide
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Wiley Handbook of Group Processes in Children and Adolescents (Wiley Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Basics of Lenses and Focusing
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Sense of Self: Perspectives from Science and Zen Buddhism
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Basics of Social Research (Available Titles CengageNOW)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Japanese Ground Self-Defense Force: Search for Legitimacy - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Killer of Little Shepherds: A True Crime Story and the Birth of Forensic Science
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Science of Self Confidence by Brian Tracy [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] The Metaphysics of Self-realisation and Freedom: Part One of the Liberal Socialism of Thomas Hill Green (British Idealist Studies, Series 3: Green)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Basics with Andy Needham
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Best Australian Yarns: And Other True Stories
- 2018-01-14[PDF] The Basics of Poker: A Guide for Beginners
- 2018-01-13[PDF] The Basics of Process Improvement
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Science of Self-Confidence [AudioBook]
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Power of Self-Esteem: An Inspiring Look At Our Most Important Psychological Resource
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.