Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Bob Weil | Category: Photography | Language: English | Page: 352 | ISBN: 1937538184 | ISBN13: 9781937538187 |
Description: The Art of iPhone Photography explores how 45 of today's best iPhonegraphers from around the world conceived, composed, and created some of their finest and best-known pieces - all in their own words. Through a step-by-step presentation of each artist's vision, creative decisions, and techniques, beginning through advanced iPhoneographers will immediately be able to apply what they learn and take their own photographic art to the next level. Key features of the book include: - A wide variety of styles and subjects: Landscapes, street photography, abstracts, architecture, portraits, collages, concept pieces, etc. - Detailed tutorials: Example artworks from authors and contributing photographers accompanied by descriptions of how each piece was created from both a creative and technical standpoint - Explanations for practical use of nearly 100 apps, including BlurFX, Camera+, Iris Photo Suite (now Laminar), Juxtaposer, Photogene2, Pixlr-o-matic, ScratchCam FX, Snapseed, Superimpose, and TouchRetouch - iPhoneography gallery: A stunning showcase of works by notable iPhoneographers Always on, always at hand, and inconspicuously deployed, today's smartphones empower us to record the world in ever newer and more personal ways. By leveraging the photo-editing applications found on the iPhone, professional and amateur photographers alike are able to create not only editorial imagery, but also creative art. "Nicki Fitz-Gerald and Bob Weil, at iPhoneographyCentral.com, have built a community dedicated to the burgeoning collaboration between art and technology that is iPhoneography. Their site, and now this book, offer extensive, in-depth tutorials both for budding iPhoneographers looking to advance their craft, and professionals attempting to harness a new toolkit in service of their vision. What they bring to the table is their belief that 'revealing the man behind the curtain' does not diminish the teacher. Technique does not the artist make, but it does enable the newcomer to find his or her own voice. With thousands of apps available and more flooding the market daily, every new iPhoneographer wonders, What apps should I use? The answer to that question is so complex, with so many variables, that an illustrated tutorial such as this becomes an invaluable tool. There is really nothing like it. It does not offer the advice of a single artist or showcase images from a small artistic segment. Indeed, it offers up stories, knowledge, tips, and secrets from many of the key players in the formation of this movement, showcasing more than 40 artists and tutorials and 80 pages of iPhonic art."
The Art of iPhone Photography: Creating Great Photos and Art on Your iPhone.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32938
- 2013-09-19The Art of iPhone Photography: Creating Great Photos and Art on Your iPhone
- 2013-09-19Bob Weil , Nicki Fitz-Gerald, "The Art of iPhone Photography: Creating Great Photos and Art on Your iPhone"
- 2012-05-11The Art of How to Train Your Dragon - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Image of Success: Make a Great Impression and Land the Job You Want
- 2017-10-11[PDF] The Good Girl's Guide to Great Sex: (And You Thought Bad Girls Have All the Fun)
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The CEO's Secret Weapon: How Great Leaders and Their Assistants Maximize Productivity and Effectiveness - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Power of Infographics: Using Pictures to Communicate and Connect With Your Audiences (Que Biz-Tech)
- 2017-04-10[PDF] The Microsoft Outlook Ideas Book: How to Organise and manage yourself, your team, and your activities with Outlook and Exchange
- 2017-12-30[PDF] The Art of Black and White Photography: Techniques for Creating Superb Images in a Digital Workflow
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Art, Science, and Craft of Great Landscape Photography
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Art of Photography, 2nd Edition: A Personal Approach to Artistic Expression
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Art of the Portrait: Revealing the Human Essence in Photography
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Art of Close-up Automotive Photography by Tim Wallace
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Handbook of Drone Photography: A Complete Guide to the New Art of Do-It-Yourself Aerial Photography
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Art Of Using Textures In Your Photography
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Art of Pregnancy Photography
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Art of Engagement Portraits: Lighting, Posing and Postproduction for Breathtaking Photography
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Art of Baking Bread: What You Really Need to Know to Make Great Bread
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Art of Resin Clay: Techniques and Projects for Creating Jewelry and Decorative Objects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.