[PDF] The Aging Tidal Wave:: How the baby boomers will SWAMP long term care and the 3 steps you can take to protect your agency
Posted on 2017-10-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: George Ritacco | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 110 | ISBN: 1519119208 | ISBN13: 9781519119209 |
Description: ABOUT THIS BOOK The Baby Boom Generation looms over the long-term care industry like a tidal wave. Every year, for the next twenty years,3 million of the 75 million baby boomers born between 1946 and 1964 will hit retirement age (Barr, 2014). By 2029, when the last roundof "boomers" retires, the number of Americans 65 or older will climb to more than 71 million (Colby & Ortman, 2014). In other words, we are looking at a tidal wave of more than 30 million additional retirees in the next fifteen years. Currently, long-termcare service providers serve approximately 8 million people (Harris-Kojetin, Sengupta, Park-Lee, &Valverde, 2013). However, by 2050, the number of people using nursing facilities, alternative residential care places, or home care services, however, is projected to exceed 27 million (Evashwick, Frates & Fahey, 2008). The long-term care industry is simply not preparing to serve this sudden spike in the elderly population. So far, the growth in the number of senior citizen boomers has been incremental, and its impact on health care has been overshadow ed by federal reform and budget battles. â€œThis is the most powerful force operating in our health system right now, this generational change, â€says Jeff Goldsmith, president of Health Futures Inc., Charlottesville, Va. "But, people aren't paying much attention" (Barr, 2014). The purpose of this book is to alert the long-term care industry to the baby boom title wave cresting on our shores.
The Aging Tidal Wave:: How the baby boomers will SWAMP long term care and the 3 steps you can take to protect your agency.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32564
- 2020-05-12The Aging Tidal Wave:: How the baby boomers will SWAMP long term care and the 3 steps you can take to protect your agency
- 2013-03-17Preparedness Report: How to Be Emergency Ready - Low Cost and Common Sense Steps You Can Take Today in Your Home
- 2021-04-24How to Garden the Low Carbon Way: The Steps You Can Take to Help Combat Climate Change (True PDF)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Most Good You Can Do: How Effective Altruism Is Changing Ideas About Living Ethically
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Most Good You Can Do: How Effective Altruism Is Changing Ideas About Living Ethically
- 2021-04-03How to Garden the Low Carbon Way: The Steps You Can Take to Help Combat Climate Change
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Disability, Long-Term Care, and Health Care in the 21st Century
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Sweetest Thing You Can Sing
- 2018-01-09[PDF] The Seven Words You Can't Say On Television - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The Best Things You Can Eat: For Everything from Aches to Zzzz, the Definitive Guide to the Nutrition-Packed Foods that Energize, Heal, and Help You Look Great
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Slider Effect: You Can't Eat Just One!
- 2017-07-14The Haywire Heart How Too Much Exercise Can Kill You, And What You Can Do To Protect Your Heart
- 2017-06-13The Haywire Heart How Too Much Exercise Can Kill You, And What You Can Do To Protect Your Heart
- 2017-01-09[PDF] The Seven Words You Can't Say On Television - Removed
- 2021-08-18The Office Cookbook - Super-Fast and Easy Recipes That You Can Take with You at Work
- 2020-02-16Do Big Things: The Simple Steps Teams Can Take to Mobilize Hearts and Minds, and Make an Epic Impact
- 2013-08-13Disability, Long-term Care, and Health Care in the 21st Century (repost)
- 2011-08-08The Eden Diet: You Can Eat Treats, Enjoy Your Food, and Lose Weight
- 2011-07-19The Eden Diet: You Can Eat Treats, Enjoy Your Food, and Lose Weight (Audiobook)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.