Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Stuart Passmore | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 424 | ISBN: 1459675355 | ISBN13: 9781459675353 |
Description: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is now one of the most common childhood disorders right across the world, with a wealth of conflicting advice available everywhere you look. But most parents want only one thing: to find out what is going on with their child and how they can help them. 'The ADHD Handbook' draws on the most up-to-date research from around the world to present a comprehensive look at ADHD, covering: â€¢ how it is diagnosed â€¢ common myths surrounding what causes it â€¢ the brain anatomy implicated in the disorder â€¢ the conditions that can commonly occur in conjunction with ADHD â€¢ the pros and cons of various types of medication â€¢ the most effective alternative therapies and psychotherapies, and â€¢ the best parenting techniques. In addition, there are chapters looking at the experience of ADHD from the suffererâ€™s point of view, as well as the facts and myths surrounding ADHD in adults. This is the essential reference that every parent needs to help navigate their way successfully through the challenges posed by a child with ADHD. Stuart Passmore is a psychologist in private practice. He has developed an evidenced-based Parent Management Training program for parents of children with behavioural disorders ranging from ADHD to Oppositional Defiance Disorder to Conduct Disorder and children with explosive and non-compliant behaviours. Stuart also conducts professional development training workshops on Parent Management Training for behavioural and anxiety disorders.
The ADHD Handbook: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Get the Best for Their Child.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34693
- 2020-05-14The ADHD Handbook: What Every Parent Needs to Know to Get the Best for Their Child
- 2017-04-06[PDF] What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High!
- 2020-04-22The Autism Book What Every Parent Needs to Know About Early Detection, Treatment, Recovery, and P...
- 2018-08-13The Copyright Handbook What Every Writer Needs to Know, 13th Edition
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Sleep: What Every Parent Needs to Know
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Essential Colour Management: What every photographer needs to know (The Lightweight Photographer Books)
- 2014-01-07The American Academy of Pediatrics, "Sleep: What Every Parent Needs to Know"
- 2012-04-27What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High! (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-06The School Law Handbook: What Every Leader Needs to Know
- 2011-02-25What Every Parent Needs to Know about Standardized Tests: How to Understand the Tests and Help Your Kids Score High!
- 2010-12-08The School Law Handbook: What Every Leader Needs to Know
- 2008-12-06Perimenopause Handbook : What Every Woman Needs to Know About the Years Before Menopause - Removed
- 2020-12-29Predators and Child Molesters What Every Parent Needs to Know to Keep Kids Safe
- 2020-06-23Could It Be B12 Pediatric Edition What Every Parent Needs to Know about Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- 2019-12-25Wireless-Wise Families: what every parent needs to know about wireless technologies
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Leading Culture Change: What Every CEO Needs to Know
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Video Game Storytelling: What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Self-Improvement 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know (101 (Thomas Nelson))
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Video Game Storytelling: What Every Developer Needs to Know about Narrative Techniques
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.