Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Elin Woodger | Publisher: Facts on File | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 485 | ISBN: 0816058091 | ISBN13: 9780816058099 |
Description: An essential resource for those interested in learning about this era, The 1980s chronicles a decade of global transition. From the collapse of Jimmy Carterâ€™s idealistic view of the United States as the worldâ€™s peacekeeper in 1980 to the fall of the Berlin Wall, this volume explores a period filled with political intrigue and power shifts, including President Reaganâ€™s view of American peacekeeping that emphasized military strength, superior weaponry, and defense systems. In addition, this volume covers landmark advancements in civil rights, law, space exploration, science, technology, medicine, literature, and art. This comprehensive reference also documents the United Statesâ€™ up-and-down economy and the rise of a new and deadly disease called AIDS. In a compelling format, The 1980s provides a unique look at this decade. The 1980s, a new volume in Facts On Fileâ€™s acclaimed Eyewitness History series, provides a unique look at this decade, illustrating how events appeared to those who lived through them. In addition to the firsthand accounts, each chapter provides an introductory essay and a chronology of events. The book also includes critical documents, as well as capsule biographies of key figures, a bibliography, an index, 92 black-and-white photographs and illustrations, and 13 maps and graphs.
The 1980s (Eyewitness History Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34737
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The 1990s (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2013-06-13"The 1980s (Eyewitness History Series)" (Repost)
- 2010-04-10The 1980s (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The 1950s (Eyewitness History)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The 1960s (Eyewitness History)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The 1970s (Eyewitness History)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Titanic (World History Series)
- 2020-11-24The Great Depression (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Paying Freedom's Price: A History of African Americans in the Civil War (The African American History Series)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] The West Point History of the Civil War (The West Point History of Warfare Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-20[PDF] To Ask for an Equal Chance: African Americans in the Great Depression (The African American History Series)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Between Slavery and Freedom: Free People of Color in America From Settlement to the Civil War (The African American History Series)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Arts: A History of Expression in the 20th Century (Twentieth Century History Series)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] World War I (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] World War II (Eyewitness History Series)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Heart of History: Individuality in Evolution (Suny Series in Transpersonal and Humanistic Psychology)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Handy Art History Answer Book (The Handy Answer Book Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] A Working People: A History of African American Workers Since Emancipation (The African American History Series)
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Slaughter in the mud: The Canadians at Passchendaele, 1917 (The access to history series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.