[PDF] Textual History and the Reception of Scripture in Early Christianity: Textgeschichte und Schriftrezeption im fruhen Christentum (Septuagint and ... Literature Septuagint and Cognate Studie)
Posted on 2017-11-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Johannes de Vries | Publisher: Society of Biblical Literature | Category: Christianity | Language: English | Page: 448 | ISBN: 1589839048 | ISBN13: 9781589839045 |
Description: The essays in this volume summarize an international research project on early Christian citations from Israel s scriptures. These quotations are not only theologically significant but are also part of the textual history of the Septuagint and adjacent textual traditions of the Greek and Hebrew Old Testament. The essays discuss relevant manuscripts (Bible codices, papyri, etc.) up to the fifth century, signs and marginal notes (e.g., the dipl) that were used in the ancient scriptoria, and the specifics of the reception history in early Christianity from Matthew to 1 Peter and from the apostolic fathers to Theophilos of Antioch. The contributors are Felix Albrecht, Ronald H. van der Bergh, Heinz-Josef Fabry, Kerstin Heider, Martin Karrer, Christin Klein, Arie van der Kooij, Siegfried Kreuzer, Horacio E. Lona, Martin Meiser, Maarten J. J. Menken, Matthias Millard, Darius Mller, Ferdinand R. Prostmeier, Alexander Stokowski, Martin Vahrenhorst, Christiane Veldboer, and Johannes de Vries.
Textual History and the Reception of Scripture in Early Christianity: Textgeschichte und Schriftrezeption im fruhen Christentum (Septuagint and ... Literature Septuagint and Cognate Studie).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33209
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Philosophy, History, and Tyranny: Reexamining the Debate Between Leo Strauss and Alexandre Kojeve (Suny Series in the Thought and Legacy of Leo Strauss)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] A History and Ethnography of the Beothuk
- 2018-01-22[PDF] A History and Theory of the Social Sciences: Not All That Is Solid Melts into Air (SAGE Publications in association with Theory, Culture & Society)
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Shahnama Studies II: The Reception of Firdausi S Shahnama (Studies in Persian Cultural History)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Secret History of the Ira: Gerry Adams And The Thirty Year War
- 2017-12-29[PDF] International History of the Twentieth Century and Beyond
- 2017-12-28[PDF] A History of the Thermometer and Its Uses in Meteorology
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Biblical History and Israel s Past: The Changing Study of the Bible and History
- 2017-12-22[PDF] A History of the Nation of Islam: Race, Islam, and the Quest for Freedom
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Climate, History and the Modern World
- 2017-12-10[PDF] A History of the Modern Fact: Problems of Knowledge in the Sciences of Wealth and Society (Chicago Press) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] A History of the Central Limit Theorem: From Classical to Modern Probability Theory (Sources and Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Art, History and the Historiography of Judaism in Roman Antiquity
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Doing History from the Bottom Up: On E.P. Thompson, Howard Zinn, and Rebuilding the Labor Movement from Below
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Dark Passages of the Bible: Engaging Scripture with Benedict XVI and St. Thomas Aquinas
- 2017-12-02[PDF] A History of the Calculus of Variations from the 17th through the 19th Century (Studies in the History of Mathematics and Physical Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Between History and Method: Disputes about the Rationality of Science (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Haiti, History, and the Gods
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Humour, History and Politics in Late Antiquity and the Early Middle Ages
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.