Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kevin Yallup, Krzysztof Iniewski, | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 491 | ISBN: 1466595507 | ISBN13: 9781466595507 |
Description: Exciting new developments are enabling sensors to go beyond the realm of simple sensing of movement or capture of images to deliver information such as location in a built environment, the sense of touch, and the presence of chemicals. These sensors unlock the potential for smarter systems, allowing machines to interact with the world around them in more intelligent and sophisticated ways. Featuring contributions from authors working at the leading edge of sensor technology, Technologies for Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion showcases the latest advancements in sensors with biotechnology, medical science, chemical detection, environmental monitoring, automotive, and industrial applications. This valuable reference describes the increasingly varied number of sensors that can be integrated into arrays, and examines the growing availability and computational power of communication devices that support the algorithms needed to reduce the raw sensor data from multiple sensors and convert it into the information needed by the sensor array to enable rapid transmission of the results to the required point. Using both SI and US units, the text: Provides a fundamental and analytical understanding of the underlying technology for smart sensors Discusses groundbreaking software and sensor systems as well as key issues surrounding sensor fusion Exemplifies the richness and diversity of development work in the world of smart sensors and sensor fusion Offering fresh insight into the sensors of the future, Technologies for Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion not only exposes readers to trends but also inspires innovation in smart sensor and sensor system development.
Technologies for Smart Sensors and Sensor Fusion (Devices, Circuits, and Systems).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34691
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Smart Sensors and Systems: Innovations for Medical, Environmental, and IoT Applications - Removed
- 2020-02-05Smart Sensors and Systems: Innovations for Medical, Environmental, and IoT Applications
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Smart Sensors and Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Smart Sensors and MEMS: Intelligent Devices And Microsystems For Industrial Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Data Acquisition and Signal Processing for Smart Sensors
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Smart Materials and Technologies: For the Architecture and Design Professions
- 2011-10-28M-Government: Mobile Technologies for Responsive Governments and Connected Societies
- 2020-11-27Evolving Technologies for Computing, Communication and Smart World: Proceedings of ETCCS 2020
- 2019-12-28Smart Technologies for Smart Governments: Transparency, Efficiency and Organizational Issues (Public Administration and Information Technology)
- 2019-11-27Smart Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development: Select Proceedings of ICSTEESD 2018 (Lecture Notes on Multidisciplinary Industrial Engineering)
- 2019-11-27Disruptive Technologies for the Militaries and Security (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- 2019-07-04Smart Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development Select Proceedings of ICST...
- 2018-11-15Smart Technologies for Smart Governments Transparency, Efficiency and Organizational Issues
- 2018-02-10Smart Technologies for Smart Governments: Transparency, Efficiency and Organizational Issues
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Introduction to Smart eHealth and eCare Technologies (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Advanced Technologies for Microfinance: Solutions and Challenges (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Technologies for Detection of DNA Damage and Mutations - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Cases on Technologies for Teaching Criminology and Victimology: Methodologies and Practices
- 2018-01-12[PDF] A Handbook for Sensory and Consumer-Driven New Product Development: Innovative Technologies for the Food and Beverage Industry (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.