Posted on 2018-01-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Eric Jensen | Publisher: Association for Supervision & Curriculum Deve | Category: Education | Language: English | Page: 186 | ISBN: 1416600302 | ISBN13: 9781416600305 |
Description: When the first edition of Teaching with the Brain in Mind was published in 1998, it quickly became a bestseller, and it's gone on to inspire thousands of educators to apply the latest brain research in their classroom teaching. Now, author Eric Jensen is back with a completely revised and updated edition of his classic work. In easy to understand, engaging language, Jensen provides a basic orientation to the brain and its various systems and explains how they affect learning. After discussing what parents and educators can do to get children's brains in good shape for school, Jensen goes on to explore topics such as motivation, critical thinking skills, environmental factors, the "social brain," emotions, and memory and recall. He offers fascinating insights on a number of specific issue, including * How to tap into the brain's natural reward system. * The critical link between movement and cognition. * The impact on learning of environmental factors such as lighting, temperature, and noise. * The value of feedback. * The importance of prior knowledge and mental models. * Why stress impedes learning. * How social interaction affects the brain. * How to help students improve their ability to encode, maintain, and retrieve learning. The repeated message to educators is simple: You have far more influence on students' brains than you realize. And you have an obligation to learn as much as you can to take advantage of the incredible revelations that science is providing. The revised and updated Teaching with the Brain in Mind, 2nd edition helps you do just that.
Teaching with the Brain in Mind, Revised 2nd Edition.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34915
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Teaching with the Brain in Mind, Revised 2nd Edition
- 2014-03-13Eric Jensen, "Teaching with the Brain in Mind, Revised 2nd Edition" (Repost)
- 2021-01-21Teaching With the Brain in Mind
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Learning with the Brain in Mind
- 2010-02-05Teaching With The Brain In Mind
- 2007-07-06Teaching With the Brain in Mind, 2nd Edition (Ebook)
- 2007-07-06Teaching With the Brain in Mind by Eric Jensen
- 2007-06-13Teaching With The Brain In Mind, 2nd Edition
- 2007-06-07Teaching With the Brain in Mind by Eric Jensen
- 2007-05-27Teaching With the Brain in Mind
- 2019-03-03Arts With the Brain in Mind
- 2019-02-18Arts With the Brain in Mind
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Teaching With the Best of Instructor: Standards-Based Activities from Instructor Magazine
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Recovery From Smoking: Quitting With the 12 Step Process - Revised Second Edition
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Teaching With the Best of Instructor: Standards-Based Activities from Instructor Magazine
- 2014-03-26Learning with the Brain in Mind
- 2014-02-27Learning with the Brain in Mind
- 2011-06-23Arts With the Brain in Mind
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.