Posted on 2017-11-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Udemy | Category: Video (tutorials, how-to, etc.) | Language: English | ISBN: e75ee0c526c544cb8885385908862a3b |
Description: Teach Your Child Math English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 251 MB eLearning, Personal Development, Parenting & Relationships | Skill level: All level How to help your child build a strong foundation for success in math. Help your child develop strong mathematics skills and reasoning ablility. Teach Your Child Math includes 21 video lessons, and printable resources including games and tools to use at home. You will learn: - What your child is expected to learn in early elementary school (K-2nd) math classes. - How these skills and concepts will impact your child's future success with math. - Simple and fun activities to share with your children that will help them build strong math skills. Help your child become a strong math student. Many parents struggle to help their children with math. After taking this class, you will know how to help your young child build a foundation for success in mathematics. If you struggle to help your child with the work he is bringing home from school, this course will show you what to do. Helping your children at home is critical to their success. More than 40 years of research has proven that the most accurate predictor of a child's achievement in school is not income, the quality of the school they attend, social status or even teacher quality. It is how much family's support learning at home, set realistic and high expectations, and become involved at school and in the community. After taking this class you will be able to help your child: - Build strong math reasoning skills - Deeply understand math procedures and operations - Learn strategies they can use to solve more difficult math problems in later grades This Bluegrass Learning course is presented by Senior Education Specialist and school teacher Bobbie Noall. The curriculum was developed by Alice Cantrell. Alice has more than 30 years of classroom teaching experience and currently works as a District-wide Math Consultant for a public school district. In this role, she coaches teachers on how to deliver effective math instruction. The class is presented using parent friendly language, without difficult technical terms. It is designed for busy parents. It is also beneficial for anyone who spends time with early elementary school age children. Childcare workers and teachers who may want a refresher on effective math instruction would also benefit from the lessons. What are the requirements? - Be willing to work with your child at home. - Be open to working with your child's teacher to help improve performance. What am I going to get from this course? - Over 21 lectures and 2 hours of content! - Understand the math skills and concepts your child will need to master in early elementary school. - Know why these skills and concepts are important for your child's future success in mathematics. - Work with your child to help them build a strong foundation of math skills. What is the target audience? - Parents and guardians of children in early elementary school. - Anyone who frequently works with elementary age children or spends large amounts of time with them, such as grandparents and babysitters. - Elementary school teachers and childcare workers who may need a refresher on effective math instruction.
Teach Your Child Math.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33215
- 2020-02-25UDEMY TEACH YOUR CHILD MATH TUTORIAL
- 2020-02-04UDEMY TEACH YOUR CHILD MATH TUTORIAL
- 2019-02-04TEACH YOUR CHILD MATH TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- 2019-01-29Teach Your Child Math : Making Math Fun for the Both of You
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Teach your Child to Read and Write
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Talking with Your Toddler: 75 Fun Activities and Interactive Games that Teach Your Child to Talk
- 2020-01-18Teach Your Child Meditation
- 2019-07-13Teach Your Child English Level 1
- 2019-04-29Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-04-10Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-04-05Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-03-31Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-03-25Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-03-24Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-03-22Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-03-04Teach your child English Level 1
- 2019-01-25Teach Your Child Meditation 70 Fun & Easy Ways to Help Kids De-Stress and Chill Out
- 2019-01-11Teach Your Child Meditation 70 Fun & Easy Ways to Help Kids De-Stress and Chill Out
- 2019-01-06Teach Your Child Meditation 70 Fun & Easy Ways to Help Kids De-Stress and Chill Out
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.