Posted on 2017-10-08, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mantak Chia | Publisher: Destiny Books | Category: Occultism | Language: English | Page: 192 | ISBN: 0892811951 | ISBN13: 9780892811953 |
Description: A fundamental Taoist practice for enhancing and utilizing chi Includes breathing and movement exercises to promote vitality and healing through the cultivation of chi in the tan tien and perineum areas Presents the foundational exercises that are essential for more advanced practices such as Iron Shirt Chi Kung and Cosmic Healing Tan Tien Chi Kung is the art of cultivating and condensing chi in the lower abdomenthe tan tienthe fundamental power storehouse of the body. Known as the Ocean of Chi to the ancient Taoists, this lower abdominal area holds the key to opening the body and the mind for the free and continuous movement of chi. Tan Tien Chi Kung contains specific breathing and movement exercises that develop the power of the chi stored in the body to increase vitality, strengthen organs, and promote self-healing. Mantak Chia explains how these exercises also provide a safe and effective method for receiving earth energy, which allows the practitioner to achieve balance physically, mentally, and spirituallyall of which are essential for the more advanced practices of Iron Shirt Chi Kung and Cosmic Healing. It is our mind that directs and guides our chi, but if the mind and body are out of balance or under stress, the mind cannot perform this function. The tan tien actually contains a large quantity of neurotransmitters, making it a key source of body intelligence. It is for this reason the Taoists also referred to Tan Tien Chi Kung as Second Brain Chi Kung and created exercises that would allow practitioners to gain awareness of the tan tiens function to restore the mind-body balance that is essential for spiritual growth and optimal well-being.
Tan Tien Chi Kung: Foundational Exercises for Empty Force and Perineum Power.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32176
- 2007-07-22Tan Tien Chi Kung
- 2007-07-22Tan Tien Chi Kung
- 2017-10-10[PDF] The Fitness Ball Deck: 50 Exercises for Toning, Balance, and Building Core Strength
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Fountain of Youth: Five Tibetan Exercises for Rejuvenation
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Sexual Vitality Chi Kung Tutorial
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Joy in Every Moment: Mindful Exercises for Waking to the Wonders of Ordinary Life
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Creative Photography Lab: 52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-Expression with your Camera. Includes 6 Mixed-Media Projects (Lab Series)
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Session Builders Series 100: 60 Exercises for Management and Supervisory Training
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Keys to Drawing with Imagination: Strategies and Exercises for Gaining Confidence and Enhancing Your Creativity
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Bone Marrow Nei Kung: Taoist Techniques for Rejuvenating the Blood and Bone
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Basic Wing Chun Training: Wing Chun Kung Fu Training for Street Fighting and Self Defense
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Hook to Heal!: 100 Crochet Exercises For Health, Growth, Connection, Inspiration and Honoring Your Inner Artist
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Pi Gu Chi Kung: Inner Alchemy Energy Fasting
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Superhero Six-Pack: the Complete Bodyweight Training Program to Ripped Abs and a Powerful Core: (Calisthenics Exercises for Getting Shredded and Developing Extreme Core Strength)
- 2020-11-28My Pocket Meditations: Anytime Exercises for Peace, Clarity, and Focus
- 2020-11-07Law of Attraction: Meditation Exercises for Inner Peace and Emotional Intelligence (Audiobook)
- 2020-07-23Psychosexual Development Techniques and Exercises for Male Health and Longevity
- 2019-12-20Qigong and the Tai Chi Axis: Nourishing Practices for Body, Mind, and Spirit
- 2019-12-14My Pocket Gratitude: Anytime Exercises for Awareness, Appreciation, and Joy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.