[PDF] TalkRx: Five Steps to Honest Conversations That Create Connection, Health, and Happiness
Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Neha Sangwan M.D. | Category: Self-development | Language: English | Page: 360 | ISBN: 1401942466 | ISBN13: 9781401942465 |
Description: Do you say yes when you really mean no? Do you avoid conflict at all costs? Are you waiting for someone in your life to change in order to get what you want? If so, youâ€™re not alone. Most people will do anything to avoid the unpleasant sensations that accompany having an honest exchangeâ€”even if itâ€™s as simple as declining an invitation. But not speaking directly in the short term results in a much bigger problem long-term: hurt feelings and passive-aggressive patterns that stress us out, keep us up at night, and literally make us sick. You might be thinking, Communication? I know how to communicate. Donâ€™t be fooled. Communication is simple, but itâ€™s not always easy. Many of us learn from an early age to be guarded about what and how we share with others. Few of us know how to pay attention to our body, thoughts, emotions, and values in order to speak from the heart. In this book, Neha Sangwan, M.D., reveals practical yet profound communication tools that will strengthen your relationships, reduce your stress, improve your health, and even save you time. Having treated thousands of patients in one of the nationâ€™s largest hospital systems, Doctor Neha discovered a theme: her patientsâ€™ inability to communicate often played an underlying role in their illness and how well they were able to recover. Once she understood this correlation, she was inspired to create the simple five-step process youâ€™ll learn in this book. TalkRx will lead you step by step to: Listen to your bodyâ€™s signals to better manage stress Create new outcomes with even the most challenging personalities in your life Articulate your frustration and disappointment effectively Talk to people instead of about them Make agreements that stick â€œIf youâ€™re thinking of someone else in your life who could really use a book on communication,â€ says Doctor Neha, â€œlet me remind youâ€”it only takes one person to change the outcome of a conversation. And that person is YOU.â€
TalkRx: Five Steps to Honest Conversations That Create Connection, Health, and Happiness.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
5177 dl's @ 3629 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9646 dl's @ 3001 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
5067 dl's @ 2468 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] TalkRx: Five Steps to Honest Conversations That Create Connection, Health, and Happiness
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 35552
- 2018-09-23The Power of Curiosity: How to Have Real Conversations that create Collaboration, Innovation and Understanding
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Power of Food: 100 Essential Recipes for Abundant Health and Happiness
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Overcoming Fake Talk: How to Hold REAL Conversations that Create Respect, Build Relationships, and Get Results
- 2016-12-29[PDF] Overcoming Fake Talk: How to Hold REAL Conversations that Create Respect, Build Relationships, and Get Results
- 2022-06-26Leading with Heart 5 Conversations That Unlock Creativity, Purpose, and Results [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-27Coach Yourself Thin Five Steps to Retrain Your Mind, Reclaim Your Power, and Lose the Weight for Good - Removed
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Successful Women Speak Differently: 9 Habits That Build Confidence, Courage, and Influence
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Think Like a Rock Star: How to Create Social Media and Marketing Strategies that Turn Customers into Fans
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Instant Appeal: The 8 Primal Factors That Create Blockbuster Success
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Learning to Love Math: Teaching Strategies That Change Student Attitudes and Get Results
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Five Dharma Types: Vedic Wisdom for Discovering Your Purpose and Destiny
- 2017-12-10[PDF] The Five Principles of Brandi: How-To Start, Run, Scale, and Invest In A Home Based Business Using Brandi?s Proven Principles and Guiding Strategy For Building Real Wealth
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Matter in the Floating World: Conversations with Leading Japanese Architects and Designers
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Twice a Stranger: The Mass Expulsions that Forged Modern Greece and Turkey
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Holiday Baking Handbook: Classic Holiday Recipes that are Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Brain Longevity: The Breakthrough Medical Program that Improves Your Mind and Memory
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Brain Longevity: The Breakthrough Medical Program that Improves Your Mind and Memory
- 2022-07-20Continuous Discovery Habits Discover Products That Create Customer Value and Business Value [Audiobook]
- 2021-07-02Continuous Discovery Habits - Discover Products that Create Customer Value and Business Value
No comments for "[PDF] TalkRx: Five Steps to Honest Conversations That Create Connection, Health, and Happiness".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.