Posted on 2017-12-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Killen | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 1781591105 | ISBN13: 9781781591109 |
Description: John Killen's exhaustive work is a study of German air power between 1915 and 1945, from the early days of flying when Immelmann, Boelke, Richtofen and other First World War aces fought and died to give Germany air supremacy, to the nightmare existence of the Luftwaffe as the Third Reich plunged headlong to destruction. Here are the aircraft: the frail biplanes and triplanes of the Kaiser's war the great Lufthansa aircraft and airships of the turbulent Thirties the monoplanes designed to help Hitler in his conquest of Europe. Here are the generals who forged the air weapon of the Luftwaffe - the swaggering Goering, the playboy Udet, the ebullient Kesselring and the scapegoat Jeschonnek here, too, are the pilots who tried to keep faith with their Fatherland despite overwhelming odds Adolf Galland, Werner Molders, Joachim Marseille and Hanna Reitsch. Not least are the actions fought by the Luftwaffe from the Spanish Civil War to the Battle of Britain, through the bloody struggle for Crete and the siege of Stalingrad to the fearful twilight over Berlin.
THE LUFTWAFFE: A HISTORY.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34013
- 2017-10-04[PDF] The Luftwaffe Profile Series: Number 8: Arado Ar 240 (Schiffer Military/Aviation History)
- 2012-05-20Heinkel HE 60 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.7)
- 2012-05-19Focke-wulf Ta 154 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.12)
- 2012-05-11The Last Year Of The Luftwaffe: May 1944 to May 1945
- 2012-05-11Bodenplatte: The Luftwaffe's Last Hope. The Attack on Allied Airfields, New Year's Day 1945
- 2018-07-09The Luftwaffe A History
- 2018-06-28The Luftwaffe A History
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The New Cambridge History of Islam (Volume 4) - Removed
- 2018-01-31[PDF] The Beginning of History: Value Struggles and Global Capital
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The First Computers History and Architectures (History of Computing)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Cambridge World History: Volume IV: A World with States, Empires and Networks 1200 BCE-900 CE (Volume 4)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Experience of History: An Introduction to History
- 2018-01-27[PDF] The Industrial Revolution: History, Documents, and Key Questions (Crossroads in World History)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Luftwaffe Profile Series: Number 7: Heinkel He 60
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Cambridge World History 7 Volume Set in 9 Pieces
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Luftwaffe Fighter Force: The View from the Cockpit
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Calling of History: Sir Jadunath Sarkar and His Empire of Truth
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Cambridge World History (Part 1)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] The Cambridge World History (Part 2)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.