[PDF] TEACHING TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENG: Worlds Beyond Words (Didactics of Translation) [Spanish]
Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: ALLISON BEEBY-LONSDALE | Publisher: University of Ottawa Press | Category: Spanish | Language: Spanish | Page: 256 | ISBN: 077660399X | ISBN13: 9780776603995 |
Description: Allison Beeby Lonsdale demonstrates how teachers can guide their students by showing them how insights from communication theory, discourse analysis, pragmatics, and semiotics can illuminate the translation process. This book is the result of conclusions drawn from two differing but complementary perspectives. The first is the practical perspective gained from exposure to the problems of translating and teaching translating. The second is the theoretical perspective gained from exposure to representatives of many different schools of translation studies. Through my job at the Faculty of Translators and Interpreters of the Universidad Autnoma de Barcelona, I have had the privilege of attending seminars with and talking to E. Coseriu, J. Delisle, E. Etkind, V. Garca Yebra, B. Hatim, J.R. Ladmiral, M. Lederer, I. Masn, G. Mounin, P. Newmark, E. Nida, S. Nirenburg, K. Reiss, and D. Seleskovitch.
TEACHING TRANSLATION FROM SPANISH TO ENG: Worlds Beyond Words (Didactics of Translation) [Spanish].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35671
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Teaching Language: From Grammar to Grammaring
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Asian Paleoanthropology: From Africa to China and Beyond (Vertebrate Paleobiology and Paleoanthropology) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] The Photobook: From Talbot to Ruscha and Beyond
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Crafting Humans: From Genesis to Eugenics and Beyond (Reflections on (in)Humanity)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Italian Journeys: From Venice to Naples and Beyond
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Salmagundi: Salads from the Middle East and Beyond
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Polymer Physics: From Suspensions to Nanocomposites and Beyond
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Teaching Business Sustainability: From Theory to Practice (Pt. 1)
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Incentives to Improve Teaching: Lessons from Latin America (Directions in Development)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Teaching and Learning Mathematical Modelling: Approaches and Developments from German Speaking Countries (ICME-13 Topical Surveys) [German]
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Teaching With the Best of Instructor: Standards-Based Activities from Instructor Magazine
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Teaching Graphic Design: Course Offerings and Class Projects from the Leading Graduate and Undergraduate Programs
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Direct Translation Impossible: Tales from the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Teaching and Learning: Lessons from Psychology
- 2017-07-15Teaching Translation And Interpreting 3 New Horizons Papers From The Third Language International C...
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Western Translation Theory from Herodotus to Nietzsche
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Discovering Florida: First-Contact Narratives from Spanish Expeditions along the Lower Gulf Coast (Florida Museum of Natural History: Ripley P. Bullen Series) [Spanish]
- 2017-04-02[PDF] Teaching the Reactive Dog Class: Leading the Journey from Reactivity to Reliability
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.