[PDF] Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sifeng Liu | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 257 | ISBN: 1420088467 | ISBN13: 9781420088465 |
Description: A book in the Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making Series, Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications covers the evolutionary course of systems evaluation methods, clearly and concisely. Outlining a wide range of methods and models, it begins by examining the method of qualitative assessment. Next, it describes the process and methods for building an index system of evaluation and considers the compared evaluation and the logical framework approach, analytic hierarchy process (AHP), and the data envelopment analysis (DEA) relative efficiency evaluation method. Unique in its emphasis on the practical applications of systems evaluation methods and models, the book introduces several new evaluation models of grey system, including general grey incidence model, grey incidence models based on similarity and closeness, grey cluster evaluation based on triangular whitenization functions, and multi-attribute grey target decision model. Explaining intricate concepts in language that is easy to understand it provides step-by-step explanations of the various methods and models. The text illustrates the practical application, analysis, and computation of systems evaluation methods and models with an abundance of practical examples and empirical studies. The case studies examine post evaluation of road-bridge construction projects, the efficiency evaluation of the science and technology activities, the evaluation of energy-saving projects in China, and the evaluation and selection of international cooperation projects.
Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35080
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Satellite Positioning: Methods, Models and Applications
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Mastering Data-Intensive Collaboration and Decision Making: Research and practical applications in the Dicode project (Studies in Big Data)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Bank Funding, Financial Instruments and Decision-Making in the Banking Industry (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions) - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Clinical Thinking: Evidence, Communication and Decision-Making
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Fuzzy Logic for Planning and Decision Making (Applied Optimization) - Removed
- 2017-11-03[PDF] On Science, Inference, Information and Decision-Making: Selected Essays in the Philosophy of Science (Synthese Library) (Volume 271) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Psychology of Judgement and Decision making
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Water Resource Systems Planning and Management: An Introduction to Methods, Models, and Applications - Removed
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Information Systems: Methods, Models, and Applications: 4th International United Information Systems Conference, UNISCON 2012, Yalta, Ukraine, June ... Notes in Business Information Processing) - Removed
- 2016-07-22Systems Evaluation Methods, Models, and Applications
- 2013-12-27Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications (Repost)
- 2012-03-28Systems Evaluation: Methods, Models, and Applications
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Grey Data Analysis: Methods, Models and Applications (Computational Risk Management) - Removed
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Financial Statistics and Mathematical Finance: Methods, Models and Applications
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Data Mining: Concepts, Models and Techniques (Intelligent Systems Reference Library) - Removed
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Advances in Data, Methods, Models and Their Applications in Geoscience
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Investment and Employment Opportunities in China (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Introduction to Theory of Control in Organizations (Systems Evaluation, Prediction, and Decision-Making)
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Advances in Latent Variables: Methods, Models and Applications (Studies in Theoretical and Applied Statistics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.