Posted on 2018-02-02, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Emily Burton, D Scholey | Publisher: CABI | Category: Aeronautical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 1780645309 | ISBN13: 9781780645308 |
Description: Based on the proceedings of a recent symposium, this book aims to explore and ultimately define sustainability in the context of poultry production in Europe to create a durable industry for future generations. Four major themes are addressed in the book: resources securing material supplies and maintaining a skilled workforce market strengthening positive links to end users risk management identifying and containing threats from disease and economic fluctuations and environmental factors maximizing contributions to waste management and food production while minimizing global resource usage. Global leaders in science and industry discuss the resilience and evolutionary factors needed to create a durable industry capable of thriving from tomorrow to 2050. The chapters collectively examine the role of cutting edge technologies and other new approaches relating to the three pillars of sustainability: Environmental, Social and Economic. The diverse backgrounds of contributors enables this book to provide a broad perspective on a sustainable way forward for the poultry sector.
Sustainable Poultry Production in Europe (Poultry Science Symposium Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35887
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Poultry Meat Science (Poultry Science Symposium Series)
- 2009-03-27Avian Gut Function in Health and Disease (Poultry Science Symposium Series)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Sustainable Energy Production and Consumption: Benefits, Strategies and Environmental Costing (NATO Science for Peace and Security Series C: Environmental Security) - Removed
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Synchrotron Radiation: Production and Properties (Oxford Science Publications)
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Sustainable Food Production Through Livestock Health Management (2017)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Sustainable Energy Policies for Europe: Towards 100% Renewable Energy (Sustainable Energy Developments)
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Sustainable Bioenergy Production
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Sustainable Hydrogen Production Processes: Energy, Economic and Ecological Issues (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Sustainable Resilience of Energy Systems (Energy Science, Engineering and Technology)
- 2013-07-31Poultry Meat Science (Poultry Science Symposium) (repost)
- 2011-11-01Poultry Meat Science (Poultry Science Symposium)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Laboratory Exercises for Sensory Evaluation (Food Science Text Series)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Elastic And Inelastic Stress Analysis (Materials Science & Engineering Series)
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Organic Thin Films for Photonic Applications (ACS Symposium Series)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Sweeteners: Discovery, Molecular Design, and Chemoreception (ACS Symposium Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Advances in Applied Nanotechnology for Agriculture (ACS Symposium Series)
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Clean Energy from Waste and Coal (ACS Symposium Series)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Semiconducting Polymers: Applications, Properties, and Synthesis (ACS Symposium Series)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Sound and Vibration Damping with Polymers (Acs Symposium Series,)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.