Posted on 2018-01-18, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Ahmed F. Zobaa, Sara N. Afifi and Ioana Pisica | Publisher: ITexLi | Category: Environmental Engineering | Language: English | Page: 205 | ISBN: 953512840X | ISBN13: 9789535128403 |
Description: This book is an attempt to cover the sustainable energy issues from a technical perspective. Furthermore, the sustainable energy applications and existing case studies are helpful illustrations for the broad understanding of the importance of sustainable energy. The sustainable energy sources are potentially employed to substitute petrol fuels in transport engines such as buses and small vehicles. Hydrogen-enriched compressed natural gas engines are forthcoming energy carriers for the internal combustion engine, with higher thermal efficiency and less pollutant emissions. The different availability of renewables has allowed various countries to adopt the most appropriate type of renewable energy technology according to their energy source adequacy/abundance. In Taiwan, ocean energy is considered as an abundant source of renewables due to its geographical location as an island. The Taiwanese government has approved the investment to construct an MW-scale demonstration electricity plant. In this book, the Taiwanese ocean energy experience is comprehensively presented. The technical and legal analyses of ocean energy implementation are provided. The challenges that they had to overcome to optimize the utilization of the most available ocean energy potential are discussed. The sustainable transition in South Africa would be a good example for implementing rooftop solar, especially in low-income communities. Apart from the environmental benefits, sustainable energy technologies can boost the socioeconomic level of developing countries. Other advantages may be the continuous supply of energy and creation of new job opportunities. Moreover, sustainable renewable energy sources such as the wind could be employed for generating electricity to operate water purification systems in remote areas. This, in turn, would overcome the health problems associated with drinking water scarcity issues.
Sustainable Energy: Technological Issues, Applications and Case Studies.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35444
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Pelvic Floor Ultrasound: Principles, Applications and Case Studies - Removed
- 2021-03-10A Framework of Human Systems Engineering: Applications and Case Studies (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Handbook of Asset and Liability Management, Volume 2: Applications and Case Studies
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Lean Systems: Applications and Case Studies in Manufacturing, Service, and Healthcare
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Working Capital Management: Applications and Case Studies (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Modeling and Processing for Next-Generation Big-Data Technologies: With Applications and Case Studies (Modeling and Optimization in Science and Technologies) - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Design for Six Sigma in Product and Service Development: Applications and Case Studies
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Sustainable Energy Conversion for Electricity and Coproducts: Principles, Technologies, and Equipment
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Handbook of Tourism Economics: Analysis, New Applications and Case Studies
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Efficient Lighting Applications and Case Studies
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Lean Six Sigma in Service: Applications and Case Studies
- 2021-07-21Convergence of Blockchain Technology and E-Business Concepts, Applications, and Case Studies
- 2020-12-26Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality. Applications and Case Studies, Part II
- 2020-10-06Blockchain Technology Fundamentals, Applications, and Case Studies (Internet of Everything (IoE))
- 2020-07-27Working Capital Management: Applications and Case Studies (Wiley Corporate F&A)
- 2020-03-10Solid Waste Policies and Strategies: Issues, Challenges and Case Studies
- 2019-12-01New Perspectives in Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Innovative Applications and Case Studies
- 2019-11-25Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality. Applications and Case Studies: 11th International Conference, VAMR 2019, Held as Part of the 21st HCI ... Part II (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-22Cyber Security in Parallel and Distributed Computing: Concepts, Techniques, Applications and Case Studies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.