Posted on 2017-11-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: M. Anderson | Category: Agriculture | Language: English | Page: 162 | ISBN: 1490444823 | ISBN13: 9781490444826 |
Description: Learn everything you need to know in order to collect and save survival seeds. Most people have less than a week's supply of food in their home. A select few are more prepared and have a six month to one year supply of food, but even they aren't prepared to survive long-term without food. If you only have food on hand, but no way of growing food, you're woefully unprepared to survive a long-term food shortage. Learning to grow and save heirloom seeds could be the difference between having food and starving to death in a long-term survival situation. There are a number of looming threats to the global food supply and food could be in short demand in the near future. Would you be prepared if you woke up tomorrow and store shelves were empty? How long would you be able to live without easy access to food? A week? A month? Years? Survival seeds allow you to survive indefinitely by giving you the ability to grow and collect seeds from your own produce. Survival Seeds: The Emergency Heirloom Seed Saving Guide covers the following topics: What survival seeds are and why you need to start saving seeds now. Real threats to the global food supply and how they will impact our lives if a solution isn't found soon. Why saving heirloom seeds is important to preserving our heritage and our food supply's genetic diversity. Emergency seed vaults: You've probably seen them for sale online. Are they a good deal or a waste of time? Open-pollinated and Heirloom seeds vs. seeds from hybrid plants: Why you should never use hybrid seeds for seed saving. Organic seeds and why they're important. Practice makes perfect: Why learning the ropes ahead of time is absolutely critical to survival. How to test the drought-tolerance of the plants in your survival garden in advance. Seed viability and germination (includes a quick and easy method of testing the germination rate of your seeds). Why you need to save a variety of seeds, including seeds that aren't native to your area. What cover crops are and why they're important. Choosing a location for your survival garden. How much produce will you need for your family? Using succession planting to increase the yield of your land. Natural fertilizers and soil amendments. Growing fruit trees from seeds. The following fruit and vegetable plants are covered in -depth: Beans. Basil. Beets. Broccoli Brussels sprouts. Cabbage. Cantaloupe. Carrots. Cauliflower. Celery. Corn. Cucumbers. Garlic. Kale. Lettuce. Melons. Onions. Peas. Peppers. Potatoes. Pumpkins. Radishes. Spinach. Squash. Strawberries. Sunflowers. Tomatoes. Watermelon. Survival seeds are one of the best ways to prepare for the worst. Learn the art of heirloom seed saving and start saving survival seeds today.
Survival Seeds: The Emergency Heirloom Seed Saving Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33757
- 2021-08-17Homesteading Handbook vol. 3 The Heirloom Seed Saving Guide
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Survival Seeds For Life - How To Survive The Coming Ban Of Heirloom Seeds, Organic Seeds and Non Hybrid Seeds
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Survival 101: The Essential Guide to Saving Your Own Life in a Disaster
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Mustard Seeds: The Tiny Seed That May Save Your Life! (Plant & Seed Legacy Series Book 1)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] The Manual of Seed Saving: Harvesting, Storing, and Sowing Techniques for Vegetables, Herbs, and Fruits
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Survival of the Fittest for Investors: Using Darwin's Laws of Evolution to Build a Winning Portfolio
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Survival of the Nicest: How Altruism Made Us Human and Why It Pays to Get Along
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Survival of the Fattest: The Key to Human Brain Evolution
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Survival Tactics: The Top 11 Behaviors of Successful Entrepreneurs
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Survival of the Shittest: The Ultimate Guide to Passing a Woman's Test
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Super Seeds: The Complete Guide to Cooking with Power-Packed Chia, Quinoa, Flax, Hemp & Amaranth (Superfood Series)
- 2017-12-02[PDF] ECGs for the Emergency Physician: Level 1
- 2017-12-02[PDF] ECGs for the Emergency Physician: Level 2
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Survival Game (The Apocalypse Duology) - Removed
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Survival Quest (The Way of the Shaman: Book #1)
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Survival Instinct: The dark side of dating (Volume 1)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Survival in the Seven Cities: A Short Story (The Seven Cities Saga Book 0)
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Survival Media: The Politics and Poetics of Mobility and the War in Sri Lanka (Mobility & Politics) - Removed
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Survival Tactics: The Top 11 Behaviors of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.