Posted on 2017-12-15, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John J Liu | Category: Finances and Money | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 0415618967 |
Description: The enterprise-focused framework of supply chain, which an overwhelming majority of books on supply chain management (SCM) have adopted, falls short in explaining recent developments in the real world, especially the so-called Wal-Mart model, in which a 'factory' is a virtual logistics network of multiple international manufacturing firms. The book fills the gap and examines supply chain and transport logistics. The book also includes the development of a unified methodological framework which underpins all the characteristics of the interrelationship between supply chain management and logistics. It covers many aspects of the important and innovative developments well. The book offers a unique coverage of integrated logistics of navigation, aviation and transportation. The book not only answers the urgent need for a book on supply chain management and transport logistics but also highlights the central role of supply chain logistics in the emerging fields of sustainable (green), humanitarian and maritime supply chains and the importantance of studying supply chain management together with transport logistics. It also explains the difference between supply chain logistics and manufacturing logistics. It is a useful reference for those in the industry as well as for those taking related courses.
Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34389
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Transport Logistics
- 2011-09-18Supply Chain Management - Applications and Simulations
- 2011-08-09Supply Chain Management - Pathways for Research and Practice
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Logistics: Innovative Strategies and Practical Solutions (Industrial and Systems Engineering Series)
- 2011-09-01Supply Chain Management - New Perspectives
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Supply Chain Management and its Applications in Computer Science (Focus)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning: Concepts, Models, Software, and Case Studies (5th edition) - Removed
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Logistics Operations, Supply Chain Management and Sustainability (EcoProduction) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2020-04-29Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics: From Farm to Fork
- 2020-04-29Supply Chain Management and Logistics in Construction: Delivering Tomorrow's Built Environment
- 2018-11-12Food Supply Chain Management and Logistics From Farm to Fork
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning and Operations, Third Edition
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation (6th Edition) - Removed
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Supply Chain Design and Management for Emerging Markets: Learning from Countries and Regions - Removed
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Web-based Supply Chain Management and Digital Signal Processing: Methods for Effective Information Administration and Transmission (Premier Reference Source)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Supply Chain Management with APO: Structures, Modelling Approaches and Implementation of mySAP SCM 4.1
- 2017-01-07[PDF] Supply Chain Management: Strategy, Planning, and Operation (6th Edition)
- 2020-02-05Supply Chain Management and Business Performance: The VASC Model (Systems and Industrial Engineering - Robotics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.