Posted on 2017-12-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Emmanuel Lesaffre | Category: Statistics | Language: English | Page: 410 | ISBN: 0470517921 | ISBN13: 9780470517925 |
Description: Statistical and Methodological Aspects of Oral Health Research provides oral health researchers with an overview of the methodological aspects that are important in planning, conducting and analyzing their research projects whilst also providing biostatisticians with an idea of the statistical problems that arise when tackling oral health research questions. This collection presents critical reflections on oral health research and offers advice on practical aspects of setting up research whilst introducing the reader to basic as well as advanced statistical methodology. Features: An introduction to research methodology and an exposition of the state of the art. A variety of examples from oral health research. Contributions from wellâ€“known oral health researchers, epidemiologists and biostatisticians, all of whom have rich experience in this area. Recent developments in statistical methodology prompted by a variety of dental applications. Presenting both an introduction to research methodology and an exposition of the latest advances in oral health research, this book will appeal both beginning and experienced oral health researchers as well as biostatisticians and epidemiologists.
Statistical and Methodological Aspects of Oral Health Research.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34317
- 2009-04-03Statistical and Methodological Aspects of Oral Health Research (Statistics in Practice)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Statistical and Dynamical Aspects of Mesoscopic Systems: Proceedings of the XVI Sitges Conference on Statistical Mechanics Held at Sitges, Barcelona, ... 1999 (Lecture Notes in Physics) (Volume 547) - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Techniques and Methodological Approaches in Breast Cancer Research - Removed
- 2011-10-25Improving Access to Oral Health Care for Vulnerable and Underserved Populations
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Commodifying Education: Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Financialization of Education Policies in Brazil
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Statistical Causal Inferences and Their Applications in Public Health Research (ICSA Book Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] More Statistical and Methodological Myths and Urban Legends
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Advances on Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Probability and Statistics
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Modern Adaptive Randomized Clinical Trials: Statistical and Practical Aspects (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] More Statistical and Methodological Myths and Urban Legends
- 2012-01-05Advancing Oral Health in America - Committee On An Oral Health Initiative
- 2011-12-08Advancing Oral Health in America
- 2020-07-04More Statistical and Methodological Myths and Urban Legends
- 2019-11-22Philosophical and Methodological Debates in Public Health
- 2019-08-23Cultural Transmission Psychological, Developmental, Social, and Methodological Aspects
- 2018-11-20Statistical and Dynamical Aspects of Mesoscopic Systems
- 2018-10-15Teeth The Story of Beauty, Inequality, and the Struggle for Oral Health in America
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Neurobiological and Psychological Aspects of Brain Recovery (Contemporary Clinical Neuroscience)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.