Posted on 2017-12-17, by luongquocchinh.
Author: R. Mead | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 586 | ISBN: 0521862140 | ISBN13: 9780521862141 |
Description: This book is about the statistical principles behind the design of effective experiments and focuses on the practical needs of applied statisticians and experimenters engaged in design, implementation and analysis. Emphasising the logical principles of statistical design, rather than mathematical calculation, the authors demonstrate how all available information can be used to extract the clearest answers to many questions. The principles are illustrated with a wide range of examples drawn from real experiments in medicine, industry, agriculture and many experimental disciplines. Numerous exercises are given to help the reader practise techniques and to appreciate the difference that good design can make to an experimental research project. Based on Roger Mead's excellent Design of Experiments, this new edition is thoroughly revised and updated to include modern methods relevant to applications in industry, engineering and modern biology. It also contains seven new chapters on contemporary topics, including restricted randomisation and fractional replication.
Statistical Principles for the Design of Experiments: Applications to Real Experiments.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34456
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Fundamental Statistical Principles for the Neurobiologist: A Survival Guide
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Fundamental Statistical Principles for the Neurobiologist: A Survival Guide
- 2019-01-31Graphical Methods for the Design of Experiments - Removed
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design, Installation, and Operation and Maintenance of Urban Subsurface Drainage: ANSI/ASCE/EWRI 12-13, 13-13, 14-13 (Asce Standard) - Removed
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Earth Scientist: An Introduction
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences Pearson New International Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Structures to Eurocode 2
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Metaheuristic Optimization for the Design of Automatic Control Laws (FOCUS Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Standard Guidelines for the Design and Installation of Pile Foundations (ASCE standard) - Removed
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Statistical Models for the Fracture of Disordered Media
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Human Factors for the Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Mining Equipment
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Statistical Aspects of the Design and an
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences (3rd Edition)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Analysis of Biomedical Data, 2nd Edition
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Statistical Models for the Fracture of Disordered Media
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Worked Examples for the Design of Concrete Structures to Eurocode 2
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Statistical Methods for the Social Sciences (3rd Edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.