[PDF] Spirituality, Community, and Race Consciousness in Adult Higher Education: Breaking the Cycle of Racialization (Routledge Research in Education)
Posted on 2018-01-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Timothy Paul Westbrook | Publisher: Routledge | Category: Religion Other | Language: English | Page: 174 | ISBN: 1138655368 | ISBN13: 9781138655362 |
Description: by Timothy Paul Westbrook (Author) Drawing on the lived experiences of Black students in adult degree completion programs at predominantly White, Christian institutions in the southern United States, this book presents a model for reimagining adult higher education. Westbrook explores the reasons students enrolled in degree programs, how they experience their predominantly white institutions, and how their experiences affect their lives. Employing Critical Race Theory and Christian theology as frameworks for evaluating the students experiences, the author sheds light on the ways African American experiences to inform, critique, and shape Christian adult learning in higher education. About the Author Timothy Paul Westbrook is Assistant Professor of Bible and Director of the Center for Distance Education in Bible and Ministry, Harding University, USA.
Spirituality, Community, and Race Consciousness in Adult Higher Education: Breaking the Cycle of Racialization (Routledge Research in Education).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35587
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Spirituality, Values and Mental Health: Jewels for the Journey
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Building Character, Community, and a Growth Mindset in Physical Education With Web Resource: Activities That Promote Learning and Emotional and Social Development
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Trans: Gender and Race in an Age of Unsettled Identities
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Ecology, Community and Lifestyle: Outline of an Ecosophy
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Ecology, Community and Delight: An Inquiry into Values in Landscape Architecture
- 2018-01-05[PDF] War, Community, and Social Change: Collective Experiences in the Former Yugoslavia (Peace Psychology Book Series) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Chaos, Creativity, and Cosmic Consciousness
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Black Citizenship and Authenticity in the Civil Rights Movement (Routledge Research in Race and Ethnicity)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Church, Nation and Race: Catholics and Antisemitism in Germany and England, 1918 - 45
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Identity, Community, and Learning Lives in the Digital Age
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Law, Lawyers and Race: Critical Race Theory from the US to Europe
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Modern Judaism and Historical Consciousness: Identities, Encounters, Perspectives
- 2017-10-19[PDF] Postmodern Literature and Race
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Cooperation, Community, and Co-Ops in a Global Era (International and Cultural Psychology) - Removed
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Rationality, Representation, and Race - Removed
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Relationships Riches and Race
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Crime, Community and Morality (Routledge Studies in Crime and Society)
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Dying, Death and Grief: Working with Adult Bereavement
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Black Citizenship and Authenticity in the Civil Rights Movement (Routledge Research in Race and Ethnicity)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.