Posted on 2017-10-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kai Michael Kenkel | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 264 | ISBN: 0415663261 | ISBN13: 9780415663267 |
Description: This volume is the first English-language work to focus specifically on South America in the context of peace operations. The region of South America has been undergoing significant changes recently with regard to its attitudes towards participation in peace operations. Leaving behind a strong reluctance with regard to intervention, the states have recently taken on a much stronger presence among UN peacekeepers. The foremost showcase of this more robust and responsible stance has been MINUSTAH, the current UN mission in Haiti. South American contributors provide over half the operationâ€™s troops, and the Force Commander is provided by Brazil. This book is intended as an introduction for researchers to the nexus of issues surrounding South Americaâ€™s increasing influence as a contributor to peace operations. The authors provide the reader with a historically and theoretically grounded understanding of what motivates defence policy and decisions on intervention in the region. Featuring contributions from prominent thinkers in the field and a broad range of case studies, this volume successfully combines practical applicability with diversity of analysis. This book will be of much interest to students of peacekeeping, South American politics, peace and conflict studies, security studies and International Relations in general.
South America and Peace Operations: Coming of Age (Cass Series on Peacekeeping).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32385
- 2017-02-16[PDF] South America and Peace Operations: Coming of Age (Cass Series on Peacekeeping)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] South America and the First World War: The Impact of the War on Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile (Cambridge Latin American Studies)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] iWar: War and Peace in the Information Age
- 2009-12-13Fanaticism and Conflict in the Modern Age (Cass Series--Military History and Policy)
- 2020-05-09Nazi Intelligence Operations in Non-Occupied Territories: Espionage Efforts in the United States, Britain, South America and Southern Africa
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Biology, Evolution and Conservation of River Dolphins Within South America and Asia (Wildlife Protection, Destruction and Extinction)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Antiwar Dissent and Peace Activism in World War I America: A Documentary Reader
- 2021-06-02Mesozoic Mammals from South America and Their Forerunners - Removed
- 2018-04-25Problems of Democratic Transition and Consolidation Southern Europe, South America, and Post-Communist Europe
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Conflict, Violence and Peace (Geographies of Children and Young People) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Spies, Wiretaps, and Secret Operations: An Encyclopedia of American Espionage
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Simulation Approaches in Transportation Analysis: Recent Advances and Challenges (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Transforming Field and Service Operations: Methodologies for Successful Technology-Driven Business Transformation - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Captain America and the Nationalist Superhero: Metaphors, Narratives, and Geopolitics
- 2018-01-02[PDF] System Signatures and their Applications in Engineering Reliability (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] South America (Insight Guides)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Latin America and Contemporary Modernity: A Sociological Interpretation (Routledge Advances in Sociology)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Jesus, Jihad and Peace: What Does Bible Prophecy Say About World Events Today?
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Transport Phenomena and Unit Operations: A Combined Approach
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.