Posted on 2017-10-16, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Albert I. Wertheimer | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 835 | ISBN: 1560249528 | ISBN13: 9781560249528 |
Description: Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care takes known social and behavioral science principles and applies them to pharmacy practice. This allows readers who are training to deliver or already delivering pharmaceutical care to enhance their communication, counseling, and patient education skills. While working through this superb text, students and practitioners will develop optimal skills as problemsolvers, therapeutic consultants, patient educators, and counselors as they learn how to enhance patient compliance, negate stigma, and help patients become more comfortable with their medical situations. The instructor?s manual that comes with the text is filled with exercises that highlight the most important aspects of each chapter and engages readers in the content of each chapter.Readers who approach this text with a real desire to better understand how behavior links to the complexities of an individual?s or social group?s actions and deeds will find it exhilarating reading as they gain a better understanding of and appreciation for pharmaceutical care and its behavioral underpinnings. Also, instead of offering only a few definitive answers, Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care contains extensive descriptions of phenomena known to be true but which are all subject to change when new variables are introduced. This helps readers become more aware of and comfortable with the gray areas of pharmacy.Authors in Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care take pieces of the complex web of pharmaceutical care, describe known microcosmic components of such care, and then relate the pieces back to the integrity of the web. Readers will find that the behavior of the patient, the prescriber, the systems that allow for these interactions, and, ultimately, the outcomes of medication use are in fact, not as simple as they may appear. Readers learn to deal with these complexities by improving their interactive skills in these areas: compliance placebos medication stigma self-medication health beliefs opinion information professionalism socialization nonmedical drug use public health illness behavior sick role how attitudes affect behaviors ethicsUsing this text in pharmaceutical administration, social pharmacy, and behavioral pharmacy courses better prepares training pharmacists for contemporary and future roles that more closely bind them to their patients and their prescribing community. It offers an excellent, comprehensive overview of the social-economic aspect of pharmaceutical care through its theoretical models and practical examples that elaborate on the pharmacist?s role in identifying patientsnon-compliant behavior and in managing other drug-related problems.Undergraduate and graduate pharmacy students pharmacy school, drug company, and health science center libraries practicing retail and hospital pharmacists and national, state, and local pharmacy associations will find Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care an important addition to their reading material as it serves as a valuable developmental tool for both students and practicing professionals.
Social and Behavioral Aspects of Pharmaceutical Care.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32448
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Social and Cultural Aspects of Language Learning in Study Abroad (Language Learning & Language Teaching)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Resilience and Development: Positive Life Adaptations (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Multivariate and Mixture Distribution Rasch Models: Extensions and Applications (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data and Social Science: A Practical Guide to Methods and Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Handbook of Statistical Modeling for the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Writing up Quantitative Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences (Teaching Writing) (Volume 6)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Premarital Prediction of Marital Quality or Breakup: Research, Theory, and Practice (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Drug Use and Ethnicity in Early Adolescence (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Handbook of Item Response Theory, Volume One: Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Technology Integration in Higher Education: Social and Organizational Aspects (Premier Reference Source)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Analysis of Multivariate Social Science Data, Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Biomedical Advances in HIV Prevention: Social and Behavioral Perspectives - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Test Equating, Scaling, and Linking: Methods and Practices (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Advances in Meta-Analysis (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] How to Write a Successful Research Grant Application: A Guide for Social and Behavioral Scientists
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Trouble with Twin Studies: A Reassessment of Twin Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Applied Survey Data Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Ideological, Social and Cultural Aspects of Events
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Informative Hypotheses: Theory and Practice for Behavioral and Social Scientists (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.