Posted on 2017-10-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Tee Morris | Category: Management | Language: English | Page: 278 | ISBN: 1599639262 | ISBN13: 9781599639260 |
Description: Maximize the Potential of Your Online Brand! Over the past decade, social media has transformed from a fad into a necessity for writers. But for the inexperienced author, trying to make sense of much less master the available platforms can be a frustrating experience. The variety of social media options alone is dizzying enough: WordPress, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, and more. That's where this guide comes in. Whether you're just starting to create an audience or looking to refine your online presence, Social Media for Writers will equip you with the essential tools you'll need to succeed. In this book you'll learn how to: Develop an editorial calendar: schedule consistent, quality content for your blog and work with other authors on guest posts and blog tours Create an online brand: write content for several different networks, and tie them together to develop an authoritative, trusted voice Utilize "best practices": learn the ins-and-outs of the online community and how to maximize the potential of each platform Build a community: make connections and create a fan base to endorse your work You'll also find appendixes that show you how to set up the major social media platforms and perform basic functions. With all of these strategies, techniques, and applicable information, Social Media for Writers is a comprehensive source for all your social media needs!
Social Media for Writers: Marketing Strategies for Building Your Audience and Selling Books.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32953
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Social Media for Government: A Practical Guide to Understanding, Implementing, and Managing Social Media Tools in the Public Sphere (Springerbriefs in Political Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Social Media for Government: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Social Media for Business: 101 Ways to Grow Your Business Without Wasting Your Time
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Social Media for Visual Artists
- 2017-04-09[PDF] Social Media for Creative Libraries (Facet Publications (All Titles as Published))
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Social Studies for Young Children: Preschool and Primary Curriculum Anchor
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Social Movements for Good: How Companies and Causes Create Viral Change
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Negotiating with Backbone: Eight Sales Strategies to Defend Your Price and Value - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Getting Goosebumps: A Pragmatic Guide to Effective Inbound Marketing: Emotionally Connect with Your Audience and Achieve Your Business Objectives
- 2017-11-17[PDF] How Winners Sell: 21 Proven Strategies to Outsell Your Competition and Win the Big Sale, Second Edition
- 2017-01-06[PDF] Negotiating with Backbone: Eight Sales Strategies to Defend Your Price and Value - Removed
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Social Media: Master Strategies For Social Media Marketing - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube & Linkedin - (FREE BONUS AND FREE GIFT) (Social Media, ... Youtube, Instagram, Internet Marketing)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Social Media: Dominating Strategies for Social Media Marketing with Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Social Media Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurship
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Social Media Marketing For Newbies
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Social Media: The Art of Marketing on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for Success [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Social Media Marketing eLearning Kit For Dummies
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Social Media Branding For Small Businesses (Digital and Social Media Marketing and Advertising Collection)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Social Media Marketing: Get PR & Traction For Startups
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.