[PDF] Smart and Sustainable Power Systems: Operations, Planning, and Economics of Insular Electricity Grids
Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Joao P. S. Catalao | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 439 | ISBN: 1498712126 | ISBN13: 9781498712125 |
Description: The smart grid initiative, integrating advanced sensing technologies, intelligent control methods, and bi-directional communications into the contemporary electricity grid, offers excellent opportunities for energy efficiency improvements and better integration of distributed generation, coexisting with centralized generation units within an active network. A large share of the installed capacity for recent renewable energy sources already comprises insular electricity grids, since the latter are preferable due to their high potential for renewables. However, the increasing share of renewables in the power generation mix of insular power systems presents a significant challenge to efficient management of the insular distribution networks, mainly due to the variability and uncertainty of renewable generation. More than other electricity grids, insular electricity grids require the incorporation of sustainable resources and the maximization of the integration of local resources, as well as specific solutions to cope with the inherent characteristics of renewable generation. Insular power systems need a new generation of methodologies and tools to face the new paradigm of large-scale renewable integration. Smart and Sustainable Power Systems: Operations, Planning, and Economics of Insular Electricity Grids discusses the modeling, simulation, and optimization of insular power systems to address the effects of large-scale integration of renewables and demand-side management. This practical book: â€¢ Describes insular power systems, renewable energies, uncertainty, variability, reserves, and demand response â€¢ Examines state-of-the-art forecasting techniques, power flow calculations, and scheduling models â€¢ Covers probabilistic and stochastic approaches, scenario generation, and short-term operation â€¢ Includes comprehensive testing and validation of the mathematical models using real-world data â€¢ Explores electric price signals, competitive operation of distribution networks, and network expansion planning Smart and Sustainable Power Systems: Operations, Planning, and Economics of Insular Electricity Grids provides a valuable resource for the design of efficient methodologies, tools, and solutions for the development of a truly sustainable and smart grid.
Smart and Sustainable Power Systems: Operations, Planning, and Economics of Insular Electricity Grids.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33590
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Sustainable Power Systems: Modelling, Simulation and Analysis (Reliable and Sustainable Electric Power and Energy Systems Management) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Smart and Sustainable Planning for Cities and Regions: Results of SSPCR 2015 (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Modeling and Control of Sustainable Power Systems: Towards Smarter and Greener Electric Grids (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2011-11-24Guide to Improving Capability for Systems Operations and Management
- 2020-01-14Sustainable Power Systems: Modelling, Simulation and Analysis (Reliable and Sustainable Electric Power and Energy Systems Management)
- 2019-06-25Sustainable Power Systems Modelling, Simulation and Analysis
- 2018-07-29Dynamic Vulnerability Assessment and Intelligent Control For Sustainable Power Systems
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Renewables in Future Power Systems: Implications of Technological Learning and Uncertainty (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] Advanced Solutions in Power Systems: HVDC, FACTS, and Artificial Intelligence (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Transient Stability of Power Systems: A Unified Approach to Assessment and Control (Power Electronics and Power Systems) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Optimization of Photovoltaic Power Systems: Modelization, Simulation and Control (Green Energy and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Smart and Sustainable Built Environments
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Large-Scale Solar Power Systems: Construction and Economics (Sustainability Science and Engineering)
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Symmetrical Components for Power Systems Engineering (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Principles of Sustainable Energy Systems, Second Edition (Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Series)
- 2014-02-02Modeling and Control of Sustainable Power Systems: Towards Smarter and Greener Electric Grids
- 2011-11-17Introduction to Electrical Power Systems by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- 2011-11-02Energy Storage for Power Systems - Removed
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011"Introduction to Electrical Power Systems" by Mohamed E. El-Hawary
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.