Posted on 2017-10-10, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Small Unit Actions During the German Campaign in Russia [Illustrated Edition] | Category: Military Science | Language: German | Page: 412 | ISBN: 1782892532 |
Description: The most famous of all the German Report Series. Actions Of Small Units During The Russian Campaign 1941-45. 51 maps. This publication was prepared by a number of German officers after the end of World War II. There were a number of these publications, many of which are in publication in the German Report Series by Naval and Military Press. They are all of significant importance in understanding the way in which the war was fought, particularly on the eastern front. This particular publication is perhaps the best known of all the German Report Series, and deals with combat at battalion, company, platoon and even individual level. It is full of small actions that are not reported anywhere else, and the whole book is well illustrated with a series of maps showing the situation of the units and the actions described in such detail. The book starts with a look at the Russian soldier and how the Germans learned to adapt to warfare in Russia. It then looks at operations by infantry, tanks and field engineers, and there are many extremely interesting operations described. Special operations are also included, and a number of behind the lines operations receive treatment. It also deals with fighting in the various topographies and vegetation zones of Russia, as well as the differences between the summer, mud and snow periods. This is a fundamental book for anyone looking at German warfare in the Russian campaign, and the way in which so much had to be altered, relearned or improvised by the German forces in this deadly campaign.
Small Unit Actions During the German Campaign in Russia [Illustrated Edition] [German].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32258
- 2011-09-29Small Unit Actions
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Decisiveness Of Israeli Small-Unit Leadership On The Golan Heights In The 1973 Yom Kippur War
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Failure Of German Logistics During The German Ardennes Offensive Of 1944
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Fatal Charge at Gallipoli: The Story of One of the Bravest and Most Futile Actions of the Dardanelles Campaign - The Light Horse at The Nek - August 1915
- 2012-06-08Zeppelin! The German Airship Story
- 2012-06-08Armor Battles on the Eastern Front (1) The German High Tide 1941-1942 (Concord 7019)
- 2012-06-08Hitler's Arctic War: The German Campaigns in Norway, Finland, and the USSR 1940-1945
- 2012-06-07The German Army in World War II (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-06-03Achtung Panzer: The German Invasion of France and the Low Countries (Concord 7041)
- 2012-06-03September Storm: The German Invasion of Poland (Concord #6510)
- 2012-05-11Jane's Battles with the Luftwaffe: The Bomber Campaign Against Germany 1942-45
- 2012-05-09Armor Attacks - Tank Platoon - Exercise in Small-Unit Tactics and Leadership
- 2011-10-19The German Armored Army
- 2011-05-13Tip of the Spear: U.S. Army Small-Unit Actions in Iraq, 2004-2007
- 2021-05-12Crime Without Punishment: The Extermination and Suffering of Polish Children During the German Occupation, 1939-1945
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Weapons and Equipment of the German Mountain Troops in World War II (Schiffer Military/Aviation History)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Weapons and Equipment of the German Cavalry in World War II: (Schiffer Military/Aviation History)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Captured French Tanks Under the German Flag (Schiffer Military History)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.