Posted on 2017-11-21, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Kay Bratt, read by Shannon McManus | Category: Audio Books | Language: English | Page: 1 | ISBN: 2758c61297014f19b17c3d27b607d181 |
Description: Irrepressible memories. Vacant eyes. A child being dangled from a third story window. A boy tied to a chair. Children sleeping in layers of clothing to fight off the bitter cold. An infant dying from starvation. Some things your mind will never allow you to forget. Silent Tears is the true story of adversity and triumph in one womanâ€™s fight against bureaucracy to help orphaned children. In 2003, Kay Brattâ€™s life changed dramatically. A wife and mother of two girls in South Carolina, Bratt relocated to her family to rural China to support her husband as he took on a new management position for his American employer. In seeking a way to fill her time and overcome the isolation she experienced upon arrival, Bratt began volunteering at the local orphanage. Within months, her simple attempt to make use of her time transformed into a heroic crusade to improve conditions and minimize the unnecessary deaths of Chinese orphans. Silent Tears traces the emotional hurdles and daily frustrations faced by Bratt in trying to change social conditions for these marginalized children. The memoir divulges how she was able to pull from reservoirs of inner strength to pursue her mission day after day and leaves the reader with the resounding message that everyone really can make a difference.
Silent Tears: A Journey of Hope in a Chinese Orphanage [Audiobook].pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33646
- 2016-09-06Silent Tears A Journey Of Hope In A Chinese Orphanage
- 2013-12-10Silent Tears: A Journey of Hope in a Chinese Orphanage by Kay Bratt
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Seeing Voices: A Journey Into the World of the Deaf [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Tracking Bodhidharma: A Journey to the Heart of Chinese Culture
- 2019-06-13Read Online Cry Silent Tears: The heartbreaking survival story of a small mute boy who overcame unbearable suffering and found his voice again by Joe Peters in PDF / Epub
- 2018-01-22[PDF] On This Long Journey, the Journal of Jesse Smoke, a Cherokee Boy, the Trail of Tears, 1838
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Journey of Hope
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Benjamin Breaking Barriers: Autism - A Journey of Hope
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Silent Running: Our Familys Journey to the Finish Line with Autism
- 2018-11-27Dementia from the Inside A doctor's personal journey of hope
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Silent Victory: The U.S. Submarine War against Japan (Bluejacket Books)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Silent Sparks: The Wondrous World of Fireflies
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Origami Odyssey: A Journey to the Edge of Paperfolding [Full-Color Book & Instructional DVD]
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Silent Interviews: On Language, Race, Sex, Science Fiction, and Some Comics_A Collection of Written Interviews (Literature 20)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Scared Selfless: My Journey from Abuse and Madness to Surviving and Thriving
- 2018-01-28[PDF] White Tears: A novel
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Seven-Mile Miracle: Journey into the Presence of God Through the Last Words of Jesus
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Apollo: The Epic Journey to the Moon, 1963-1972
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Comrade Baron: A Journey through the Vanishing World of the Transylvanian Aristocracy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.