Posted on 2017-10-07, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Solomon W. Golomb, Guang Gong | Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition | Category: Other Engineering | Language: English | Page: 458 | ISBN: 0521821045 | ISBN13: 9780521821049 |
Description: Description: Wireless communications, advanced radar and sonar systems, and security systems for Internet transactions are contemporary examples of systems that employ digital signals to transmit information. This volume affords comprehensive, up-to-date treatment of the methodologies and application areas throughout the range of digital communication where individual signals, and sets of signals, with favorable correlation properties play a central role. Some application areas covered include Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) signals such as those in use for cell-phone communication digital systems for coded radar and sonar signals and methods for secure authentication and stream cipher cryptology. The authors provide the necessary mathematical background to explain how the signals are generated and to show how the signals satisfy the appropriate correlation constraints.
Signal Design for Good Correlation: For Wireless Communication, Cryptography, and Radar.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32137
- 2011-11-08Signal Design for Good Correlation: For Wireless Communication, Cryptography, and Radar (repost)
- 2009-10-09Signal Design for Good Correlation: For Wireless Communication, Cryptography, and Radar
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Signal Processing for Wireless Communication Systems (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage) - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication Systems
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Propagation Handbook for Wireless Communication System Design
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Circuit Design for Wireless Communications: Improved Techniques for Image Rejection in Wideband Quadrature Receivers (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Digital Signal Processing for Wireless Communication using Matlab
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication Systems
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Steel Design for the Civil PE and Structural SE Exams
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Concrete Design for the Civil PE and Structural SE Exams
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Steel Design for the Civil PE and Structural SE Exams [2nd Edition]
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Signal Processing for Communications (Communication and Information Sciences)
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Radio Engineering for Wireless Communication and Sensor Applications (Artech House Mobile Communications Series)
- 2014-04-17Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication Systems (repost)
- 2013-10-31Advances in Analog and RF IC Design for Wireless Communication Systems
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Digital Techniques for Wideband Receivers (Electromagnetics and Radar)
- 2019-12-25CMOS Integrated Circuit Design for Wireless Power Transfer (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Electromagnetics Explained: A Handbook for Wireless/ RF, EMC, and High-Speed Electronics (EDN Series for Design Engineers)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.