Posted on 2018-01-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Minhua Ma | Publisher: Springer | Category: Game Development | Language: English | Page: 702 | ISBN: 3319516434 | ISBN13: 9783319516431 |
Description: With the continued application of gaming for training and education, which has seen exponential growth over the past two decades, this book offers an insightful introduction to the current developments and applications of game technologies within educational settings, with cutting-edge academic research and industry insights, providing a greater understanding into current and future developments and advances within this field. Following on from the success of the first volume in 2011, researchers from around the world presents up-to-date research on a broad range of new and emerging topics such as serious games and emotion, games for music education and games for medical training, to gamification, bespoke serious games, and adaptation of commercial off-the shelf games for education and narrative design, giving readers a thorough understanding of the advances and current issues facing developers and designers regarding games for training and education. This second volume of Serious Games and Edutainment Applications offers further insights for researchers, designers and educators who are interested in using serious games for training and educational purposes, and gives game developers with detailed information on current topics and developments within this growing area.
Serious Games and Edutainment Applications: Volume II.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35671
- 2017-10-20Serious Games and Edutainment Applications (EPUB) - Removed
- 2013-04-30Serious Games and Edutainment Applications
- 2012-05-12Serious Games and Edutainment Applications [Repost]
- 2012-03-04Serious Games and Edutainment Applications (repost)
- 2012-02-10Serious Games and Edutainment Applications - Andreas Oikonomou
- 2012-01-17Serious Games and Edutainment Applications - Andreas Oikonomou
- 2011-12-15Serious Games and Edutainment Applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Simulations, Serious Games and Their Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Soft Computing and Its Applications, Volume One: A Unified Engineering Concept
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Soft Computing and Its Applications, Volume Two: Fuzzy Reasoning and Fuzzy Control
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Backlund transformations and their applications (Volume 161 Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2017-01-05[PDF] Backlund transformations and their applications (Volume 161 Mathematics in Science and Engineering)
- 2013-12-26Simulations, Serious Games and Their Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Algorithmic and Combinatorial Algebra (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 255) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 2
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Geometry, Topology and Quantization (Mathematics and Its Applications) (Volume 386) - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Essential Mathematics for Games and Interactive Applications: A Programmer's Guide (Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive 3D Technology)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Symplectic Topology and Floer Homology: Volume 2, Floer Homology and its Applications (New Mathematical Monographs)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] MATLAB: A Fundamental Tool for Scientific Computing and Engineering Applications, Volume 3
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.