Posted on 2017-10-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lawrence A. Klein | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 342 | ISBN: 0819454354 | ISBN13: 9780819454355 |
Description: This book describes the benefits of sensor fusion as illustrated by considering the characteristics of infrared, microwave, and millimeter-wave sensors, including the influence of the atmosphere on their performance, sensor system application scenarios that may limit sensor size but still require high resolution data, and the attributes of data fusion architectures and algorithms. The data fusion algorithms discussed in detail include classical inference, Bayesian inference, Dempster-Shafer evidential theory, artificial neural networks, voting logic as derived from Boolean algebra expressions, fuzzy logic, and detection and tracking of objects using only passively acquired data. A summary is presented of the information required to implement each of the data fusion algorithms discussed. Weather forecasting, Earth resource surveys that use remote sensing, vehicular traffic management, target classification and tracking, military and homeland defense, and battlefield assessment are some of the applications that will benefit from the discussions of signature-generation phenomena, sensor fusion architectures, and data fusion algorithms provided in this text.
Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32788
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph PM222)
- 2013-08-20Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Judgment and Decision Making (Earthscan Risk in Society)
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Judgment and Decision Making as a Skill: Learning, Development and Evolution
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Emotion and decision making explained
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Emotion and decision making explained
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Kernel-based Data Fusion for Machine Learning: Methods and Applications in Bioinformatics and Text Mining - Removed
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Introduction to Data Analysis with R for Forensic Scientists (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Research Data Management: Practical Strategies for Information Professionals (Charleston Insights in Library, Information, and Archival Sciences)
- 2020-06-17Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2020-05-22Data Science for Business and Decision Making
- 2019-12-04Information Quality in Information Fusion and Decision Making (Information Fusion and Data Science)
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Collecting Qualitative Data: A Field Manual for Applied Research
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Business Finance for Managers: Essential Guide to Planning, Control and Decision Making
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Essentials of Statistics: A Tool for Social Research
- 2018-01-03[PDF] Implementing International Services: A Tailorable Method for Market Assessment, Modularization, and Process Transfer - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] High-Level Data Fusion
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Control and Decision Strategies in Wastewater Treatment Plants for Operation Improvement (Intelligent Systems, Control and Automation: Science and Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Optimization and Decision Support Systems for Supply Chains (Lecture Notes in Logistics) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.