[PDF] Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph PM222)
Posted on 2017-10-03, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lawrence A. Klein | Publisher: SPIE Press | Category: Physics | Language: English | Page: 512 | ISBN: 0819491330 | ISBN13: 9780819491336 |
Description: This book illustrates the benefits of sensor fusion by considering the characteristics of infrared, microwave, and millimeter-wave sensors, including the influence of the atmosphere on their performance. Topics include applications of multiple-sensor systems target, background, and atmospheric signature-generation phenomena and modeling and methods of combining multiple-sensor data in target identity and tracking data fusion architectures. Weather forecasting, Earth resource surveys that use remote sensing, vehicular traffic management, target classification and tracking, military and homeland defense, and battlefield assessment are some of the applications that benefit from the discussions of signature-generation phenomena, sensor fusion architectures, and data fusion algorithms provided in this text. The information in this edition has been substantially expanded and updated to incorporate recent approaches to sensor and data fusion, as well as application examples. A new chapter about data fusion issues associated with multiple-radar tracking systems has also been added. Chapter 1. Introduction Chapter 2. Multiple-Sensor System Applications, Benefits, and Design Considerations Chapter 3. Sensor and Data Fusion Architectures and Algorithms Chapter 4. Classical Inference Chapter 5. Bayesian Inference Chapter 6. Dempster-Shafer Evidential Theory Chapter 7. Artificial Neural Networks Chapter 8. Voting Logic Fusion Chapter 9. Fuzzy Logic and Fuzzy Neural Networks Chapter 10. Data Fusion Issues Associated With Multiple-Radar Tracking Systems Chapter 11. Pasive Data Association Techniques for Unambiguous Location of Targets Chapter 12. Retrospective Comments
Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph PM222).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32037
- 2017-10-26[PDF] Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making
- 2013-08-20Sensor and Data Fusion: A Tool for Information Assessment and Decision Making
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Electroactive Polymer (EAP) Actuators as Artificial Muscles: Reality, Potential, and Challenges, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM136)
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Special Functions of Mathematics for Engineers, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM49)
- 2011-07-12Tissue Optics: Light Scattering Methods and Instruments for Medical Diagnosis, Second Edition (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM166)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Radar and ARPA Manual, Second Edition: Radar and Target Tracking for Professional Mariners, Yachtsmen and Users of Marine Radar
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Instrumentation and Control Systems, Second Edition
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Judgment and Decision Making (Earthscan Risk in Society)
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Ecotourism and Sustainable Development, Second Edition: Who Owns Paradise?
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Sleep and Psychosomatic Medicine, Second Edition
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Infrared Optics and Zoom Lenses, Second Edition (SPIE Tutorial Text Vol. TT83) (Tutorial Texts in Optical Engineering)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Geometry and Its Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Structural and Stress Analysis, Second Edition
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Judgment and Decision Making as a Skill: Learning, Development and Evolution
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Electro-optical System Analysis and Design: A Radiometry Perspective (SPIE Press Monograph PM236)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Cancer and the Heart, Second Edition
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Exercise and Disease Management, Second Edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Network and System Security, Second Edition
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Matrices and Linear Transformations: Second Edition (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.