Posted on 2017-10-25, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Mohammad Ilyas, Sami S. Alwakeel, Mohammed M. Alwakeel and el-Hadi M. Aggoune | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Telecommunications | Language: English | Page: 568 | ISBN: 1466582065 | ISBN13: 9781466582064 |
Description: Recent advances in technology and manufacturing have made it possible to create small, powerful, energy-efficient, cost-effective sensor nodes for specialized telecommunication applicationsnodes "smart" enough to be capable of adaptation, self-awareness, and self-organization. Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development examines sensor network technologies that increase the quality of human life and encourage societal progress with minimal effect on the earths natural resources and environment. Organized as a collection of articles authored by leading experts in the field, this valuable reference captures the current state of the art and explores applications where sensor networks are used for sustainable development in: Agriculture Environment Energy Healthcare Transportation Disaster management Beneficial to designers and planners of emerging telecommunication networks, researchers in related industries, and students and academia seeking to learn about the impact of sensor networks on sustainable development, Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development provides scientific tutorials and technical information about smart sensor networks and their use in everything from remote patient monitoring to improving safety on the roadways and beyond.
Sensor Networks for Sustainable Development.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32752
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Green Jobs for Sustainable Development (Routledge Studies in Ecological Economics)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Inclusive Innovation for Sustainable Development: Theory and Practice
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Innovation Networks for Regional Development: Concepts, Case Studies, and Agent-Based Models (Economic Complexity and Evolution)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Information Systems for Sustainable Development
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Microsensing Networks for Sustainable Cities (Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Environmental Management for Sustainable Development (Routledge Environmental Management)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Energy Policies for Sustainable Development Strategies: The Case of Nigeria (Frontiers in African Business Research) - Removed
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Environmental Management for Sustainable Development (Routledge Environmental Management)
- 2019-11-22Advanced Intelligent Systems for Sustainable Development (AI2SD’2019): Volume 6 - Advanced Intelligent Systems for Networks and Systems (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Environmental Biotechnology: Biodegradation, Bioremediation, and Bioconversion of Xenobiotics for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Evaluating Climate Change Action for Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Images of the Future City: Time and Space For Sustainable Development
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Managing Packaging Design for Sustainable Development: A Compass for Strategic Directions
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Education for Sustainable Development in Further Education: Embedding Sustainability into Teaching, Learning and the Curriculum - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Law of Energy for Sustainable Development (IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Research Studies) (v. 1)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Urban Structure in Hot Arid Environments: Strategies for Sustainable Development (The Urban Book Series)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Critical Issues for the Development of Sustainable E-health Solutions (Healthcare Delivery in the Information Age) - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Balanced Growth: Finding Strategies for Sustainable Development (Management for Professionals)
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Environmental Protection Strategies for Sustainable Development (Strategies for Sustainability) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.