Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sally Butcher | Category: Cooking | Language: English | Page: 272 | ISBN: 1909815284 | ISBN13: 9781909815285 |
Description: Salmagundi is a 17th-century English word denoting a salad dish comprising, well, everything. The nearest modern equivalent is Fiambre, a Guatemalan salad containing in excess of twenty ingredients. This comprehensive new book from acclaimed author Sally Butcher looks at salad bowls across the world in 150 recipes. The recipes feature a number of archaic, traditional and staple dishes - and a whole lot of funky new stuff as well. Divided into fourteen chapters (Herbs and Leaves Vegetables Beans Roots Grains and Pasta, Rice, Cheese, Fish, Meat, Dips, Fruity Salads, Salads for Pudding, The Dressing Room, The Prop Cupboard), no stone is left unturned in pursuit of the ultimate salad recipe. Recipes are flagged where relevant with tags such as 'super-healthy' or 'skinny-minny' or 'main course' to make it more user-friendly. Seasoned with Sally's trademark mixture of folklore and anecdotes, and with photography from renowned food photographer Yuki Sugiura, this is an essential update for the foodie bookshelf.
Salmagundi: Salads from the Middle East and Beyond.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33605
- 2017-12-02[PDF] The Devil is a Black Dog: Stories from the Middle East and Beyond
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Eradicating Terrorism from the Middle East: Policy and Administrative Approaches (Public Administration, Governance and Globalization) - Removed
- 2017-11-23[PDF] Tower of the Sun: Stories from the Middle East and North Africa
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Persiana: Recipes from the Middle East & Beyond.
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Persiana: Recipes from the Middle East & beyond
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Mass Mediations: New Approaches to Popular Culture in the Middle East and Beyond
- 2017-09-18Migration from the Middle East and North Africa to Europe Past Developments, Current Status, and Future Potentials (Amsterdam
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Higher Education in the Middle East and North Africa: Exploring Regional and Country Specific Potentials
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Environmental Imaginaries of the Middle East and North Africa (Ecology & History)
- 2010-05-18Media, War and Terrorism: Responses from the Middle East and Asia (Politics in Asia)
- 2009-03-06Cinemas of the Other: A Personal Journey with Film-makers from the Middle East and Central Asia
- 2019-12-10Urban Heritage Along the Silk Roads: A Contemporary Reading of Urban Transformation of Historic Cities in the Middle East and Beyond (The Urban Book Series)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Tamarind and Saffron: Favourite Recipes From The Middle East (Penguin Cookery Library)
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Levant: Recipes and memories from the Middle East
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Bread from Stones: The Middle East and the Making of Modern Humanitarianism
- 2017-01-09[PDF] Tamarind and Saffron: Favourite Recipes From The Middle East (Penguin Cookery Library)
- 2016-12-22[PDF] Levant: Recipes and memories from the Middle East
- 2011-11-21Muslim Fortresses in the Levant: Between Crusaders and Mongols (Culture and Civilization in the Middle East) - Removed
- 2011-08-12Muslim Fortresses in the Levant: Between Crusaders and Mongols (Culture and Civilization in the Middle East) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.