Posted on 2018-01-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Simon Watson Pain | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Health and Care | Language: English | Page: 230 | ISBN: 1439829470 | ISBN13: 9781439829479 |
Description: Product Description: Even though most organizations have extensive safety, health, and environmental protocols in place, things often go wrong. Having good quality instructions is only half the battle. An equally crucial part of a good quality process is auditing, the step that ensures compliance with the procedures. Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide provides down to earth guidance on improving safety, health, and environmental performance, supplying a starting point for developing auditing protocols and knowing how to implement them. In contrast to the overly-academic and uninspiring tone of many auditing books, this text gives accessible, user-friendly advice in a step-by-step manner. Based on novel auditing techniques designed to overcome common problems in the audit process, the book emphasizes accurate auditing that is representative and repeatable. It has been written in such a way that it is easy to dip into and out of the short chapters to refresh your memory prior to or during an audit. Alleviating the need to trawl through mountains of text to find useful and practical checklists, the author provides a set of audit protocols covering 60 different aspects of environmental, health, and safety management in Appendix 2 and frequently used, practical administrative checklists useful for planning and conducting the audit in Appendix 1. The book integrates the concepts of safety, health, and environmental auditing into a common approach of loss prevention. Based on the authorâ€™s 16 years of developing and teaching EHS auditing techniques, it conveys the practical tricks of the trade in an interesting and memorable way. Not only does the book advise on the human factor elements of successful auditing, but it also provides a detailed methodology, both on paper and in simple-to-use software, that shows organizations how to conduct their own audits in an effective manner.
Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35470
- 2019-12-24Safety, Health and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide, Second Edition Ed 2
- 2018-05-10Safety, Health and Environmental Auditing A Practical Guide, Second Edition
- 2014-06-12Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide
- 2014-06-07Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide (Repost)
- 2012-01-10Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2012-01-10Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide (repost) - Removed
- 2011-08-16Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2011-03-30Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2011-04-18[FSC] Safety, Health, and Environmental Auditing - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Doing A Literature Review In Health And Social Care: A Practical Guide
- 2017-12-03[PDF] A-Z of Cat Health and First Aid: A Practical Guide for Owners
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Nanotechnology: Health and Environmental Risks, Second Edition (Perspectives in Nanotechnology)
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Exploring Health and Environmental Costs of Food: Workshop Summary
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Exploring Health and Environmental Costs of Food: Workshop Summary
- 2017-01-14[PDF] A-Z of Cat Health and First Aid: A Practical Guide for Owners
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Qi-Gong and Kuji-In: A Practical Guide to An Oriental Esoteric Experience (Kuji-in Trilogy 1/3) (Kuji-in Trilogy)
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Mental Health for Primary Care: A Practical Guide for Non-Specialists
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Big Data and Social Science: A Practical Guide to Methods and Tools (Chapman & Hall/CRC Statistics in the Social and Behavioral Sciences)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: A Practical Guide (Plastics Engineering)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.