Posted on 2017-11-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Pentti O. Haikonen | Category: Robotics | Language: English | Page: 224 | ISBN: 0470062045 | ISBN13: 9780470062043 |
Description: Haikonen envisions autonomous robots that perceive and understand the world directly, acting in it in a natural human-like way without the need of programs and numerical representation of information. By developing higher-level cognitive functions through the power of artificial associative neuron architectures, the author approaches the issues of machine consciousness. Robot Brains expertly outlines a complete system approach to cognitive machines, offering practical design guidelines for the creation of non-numeric autonomous creative machines. It details topics such as component parts and realization principles, so that different pieces may be implemented in hardware or software. Real-world examples for designers and researchers are provided, including circuit and systems examples that few books on this topic give. In novel technical and practical detail, this book also considers: the limitations and remedies of traditional neural associators in creating true machine cognition basic circuit assemblies cognitive neural architectures how motors can be interfaced with the associative neural system in order for fluent motion to be achieved without numeric computations memorization, imagination, planning and reasoning in the machine the concept of machine emotions for motivation and value systems an approach towards the use and understanding of natural language in robots. The methods presented in this book have important implications for computer vision, signal processing, speech recognition and other information technology fields. Systematic and thoroughly logical, it will appeal to practising engineers involved in the development and design of robots and cognitive machines, also researchers in Artificial Intelligence. Postgraduate students in computational neuroscience and robotics, and neuromorphic engineers will find it an exciting source of information.
Robot Brains: Circuits and Systems for Conscious Machines.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33347
- 2013-11-30Robot Brains: Circuits and Systems for Conscious Machines
- 2010-04-11Robot Brains: Circuits and Systems for Conscious Machines
- 2009-05-24Robot Brains: Circuits and Systems for Conscious Machines (repost)
- 2008-12-06Robot Brains: Circuits and Systems for Conscious Machines
- 2019-01-15Nonlinear Circuits and Systems for Neuro-inspired Robot Control - Removed
- 2019-01-10Nonlinear Circuits and Systems for Neuro-inspired Robot Control
- 2018-12-21Nonlinear Circuits and Systems for Neuro-inspired Robot Control
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Circuits and Systems for Wireless Communications - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Analog Circuits and Systems for Voltage-Mode and Current-Mode Sensor Interfacing Applications (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing) - Removed
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Analogue Electronic Circuits and Systems (Electronics Texts for Engineers and Scientists)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Circuits and Systems for Security and Privacy (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Circuits and Systems for Future Generations of Wireless Communications (Integrated Circuits and Systems) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Radiation Effects on Integrated Circuits and Systems for Space Applications - Removed
- 2019-11-08Circuits and Systems for Biomedical Applications UKCAS 2018
- 2018-03-06Circuits and Systems for Security and Privacy
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Nanophotonics: Devices, Circuits, and Systems
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Linear Electronic Circuits and Systems
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Digital Electronic Circuits and Systems
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Wireless Communication Circuits and Systems (Circuits, Devices and Systems)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.