Posted on 2017-10-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Martin Prominski | Publisher: Birkhauser | Category: Architecture | Language: English | Page: 296 | ISBN: 303821230X | ISBN13: 9783038212300 |
Description: Urban riverbanks are attractive locations and highly prized recreational environments. The designs of urban river landscapes must fulfill a broad range of requirements: flood control, open space design, and ecology are as a rule the three dominant themes, and they must often be reconciled within a very restricted space. The river must be understood as a process: governed by changing water levels, shifting seasons, erosion, and sedimentation, the river environment is not a static entity but constantly changing-the design must be flexible and take this into account. This book is the product of a multi-year study that subjected more than fifty Western European projects to a comparative analysis. The result is a systematic catalog of effective strategies and innovative design elements. First, designers and planners are given an overview of the broad and varied spectrum of design possibilities. The book's process-oriented approach is especially helpful where the focus is on long-term, sustainable measures. The publication consists of two linked volumes that enable the reader to consult the systematic catalog and the case study section side by side. The easy-to-navigate structure and an extensive glossary provide further guidance, while the work's highly distinctive design makes it visually appealing as well and invites the reader to leaf through and explore it.
River.Space.Design: Planning Strategies, Methods and Projects for Urban Rivers.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32268
- 2019-03-17River.Space.Design Planning Strategies, Methods and Projects for Urban Rivers
- 2019-03-11River.Space.Design Planning Strategies, Methods and Projects for Urban Rivers
- 2019-03-05River.Space.Design Planning Strategies, Methods and Projects for Urban Rivers
- 2012-01-04Analytical Methods and Approaches for Water Resources Project Planning
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Patent Aggregating Companies: Their strategies, activities and options for producing companies - Removed
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Build Your Own Brand: Strategies, Prompts and Exercises for Marketing Yourself
- 2017-10-16[PDF] Transparency in Social Media: Tools, Methods and Algorithms for Mediating Online Interactions (Computational Social Sciences)
- 2017-10-06[PDF] MediaWiki Skins Design: Designing attractive skins and templates for your MediaWiki site
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Art of Resin Clay: Techniques and Projects for Creating Jewelry and Decorative Objects
- 2017-12-12[PDF] The Seasonal Cocktail Companion: 100 Recipes and Projects for Four Seasons of Drinking
- 2017-12-04[PDF] More Telescope Power: All New Activities and Projects for Young Astronomers
- 2017-11-25[PDF] A Beaded Romance: 26 Beadweaving Patterns and Projects for Gorgeous Jewelry
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Turning Wood with Carbide Tools: Techniques and Projects for Every Skill Level
- 2017-04-07[PDF] Rescue Robotics: DDT Project on Robots and Systems for Urban Search and Rescue - Removed
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Lead Generation, Volume 68: Methods and Strategies (Methods and Principles in Medicinal Chemistry)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Job Evaluation and Remuneration: Strategies, Methods and Techniques
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Interactive Modeling and Simulation in Business System Design (Simulation Foundations, Methods and Applications)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Art of Hardware Architecture: Design Methods and Techniques for Digital Circuits - Removed
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Methods and Tools for Co-operative and Integrated Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.