Posted on 2017-11-04, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Jim Ridolfo, William Hart-Davidson | Category: Poetry | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 022617655X | ISBN13: 9780226176550 |
Description: 022617669X The digital humanities is a rapidly growing field that is transforming humanities research through digital tools and resources. Researchers can now quickly trace every one of Issac Newtonâ€™s annotations, use social media to engage academic and public audiences in the interpretation of cultural texts, and visualize travel via ox cart in third-century Rome or camel caravan in ancient Egypt. Rhetorical scholars are leading the revolution by fully utilizing the digital toolbox, finding themselves at the nexus of digital innovation. Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities is a timely, multidisciplinary collection that is the first to bridge scholarship in rhetorical studies and the digital humanities. It offers much-needed guidance on how the theories and methodologies of rhetorical studies can enhance all work in digital humanities, and vice versa. Twenty-three essays over three sections delve into connections, research methodology, and future directions in this field. Jim Ridolfo and William Hart-Davidson have assembled a broad group of more than thirty accomplished scholars. Read together, these essays represent the cutting edge of research, offering guidance that will energize and inspire future collaborations.
Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33119
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities
- 2020-05-13Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Writing and the Digital Generation: Essays on New Media Rhetoric
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Time and the Digital: Connecting Technology, Aesthetics, and a Process Philosophy of Time (Interfaces: Studies in Visual Culture)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Rhetoric and the Familiar in Francis Bacon and John Donne
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Rhetoric and the Republic: Politics, Civic Discourse, and Education in Early America (Albma Rhetoric Cult & Soc Crit)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Computation and the Humanities: Towards an Oral History of Digital Humanities (Springer Series on Cultural Computing)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Digital Humanities: A Primer for Students and Scholars
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Reading Machines: Toward and Algorithmic Criticism (Topics in the Digital Humanities)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Text Editing, Print and the Digital World (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Digital Humanities and Islamic & Middle East Studies
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Macroanalysis: Digital Methods and Literary History (Topics in the Digital Humanities)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Reading Machines: Toward and Algorithmic Criticism (Topics in the Digital Humanities)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Macroanalysis: Digital Methods and Literary History (Topics in the Digital Humanities)
- 2021-03-22Making Things and Drawing Boundaries: Experiments in the Digital Humanities
- 2021-03-09Agile Working and the Digital Workspace: Best Practices for Designing and Implementing Productivity (PDF)
- 2021-02-19Making Things and Drawing Boundaries: Experiments in the Digital Humanities
- 2020-11-25New Media Spectacles and Multimodal Creativity in a Globalised Asia: Art, Design and Activism in the Digital Humanities
- 2020-01-10Communicative Biocapitalism: The Voice of the Patient in Digital Health and the Health Humanities
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.