Posted on 2017-12-24, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Saikat Das Gupta | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 357 | ISBN: 0849373166 | ISBN13: 9780849373169 |
Description: Reverse engineering is widely practiced in the rubber industry. Companies routinely analyze competitorsâ€™ products to gather information about specifications or compositions. In a competitive market, introducing new products with better features and at a faster pace is critical for any manufacturer. Reverse Engineering of Rubber Products: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques explains the principles and science behind rubber formulation development by reverse engineering methods. The book describes the tools and analytical techniques used to discover which materials and processes were used to produce a particular vulcanized rubber compound from a combination of raw rubber, chemicals, and pigments. A Compendium of Chemical, Analytical, and Physical Test Methods Organized into five chapters, the book first reviews the construction of compounding ingredients and formulations, from elastomers, fillers, and protective agents to vulcanizing chemicals and processing aids. It then discusses chemical and analytical methods, including infrared spectroscopy, thermal analysis, chromatography, and microscopy. It also examines physical test methods for visco-elastic behavior, heat aging, hardness, and other features. A chapter presents important reverse engineering concepts. In addition, the book includes a wide variety of case studies of formula reconstruction, covering large products such as tires and belts as well as smaller products like seals and hoses. Get Practical Insights on Reverse Engineering from the Bookâ€™s Case Studies Combining scientific principles and practical advice, this book brings together helpful insights on reverse engineering in the rubber industry. It is an invaluable reference for scientists, engineers, and researchers who want to produce comparative benchmark information, discover formulations used throughout the industry, improve product performance, and shorten the product development cycle.
Reverse Engineering of Rubber Products: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34689
- 2018-11-23Reverse Engineering of Rubber Products Concepts, Tools, and Techniques
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Competing with High Quality Data: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques for Building a Successful Approach to Data Quality
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Reverse Engineering the Mind: Consciously Acting Machines and Accelerated Evolution (AutoUni - Schriftenreihe)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Industrial Project Management: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques (Industrial Innovation Series)
- 2020-08-07Competing with High Quality Data: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques for Building a Successful Approach to Data Quality
- 2020-06-16Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow; Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
- 2020-02-21Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems
- 2020-01-02Learning Malware Analysis: Explore the concepts, tools, and techniques to analyze and investigate Windows malware - Removed
- 2019-12-07Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems Ed 2
- 2019-10-28Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-01C Template Metaprogramming: Concepts, Tools, and Techniques from Boost and Beyond
- 2018-05-10Human Factors in Project Management Concepts, Tools, and Techniques for Inspiring Teamwork and Motivation
- 2018-02-02[PDF] Return on Investment in Meetings & Events: tools and techniques to measure the success of all types of meetings and events
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Secrets of the Ninja: Their Training, Tools and Techniques
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Mastering Software Quality Assurance: Best Practices, Tools and Techniques for Software Developers
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Getting Started with Bluetooth Low Energy: Tools and Techniques for Low-Power Networking
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Do It Yourself Psychic Power: Practical Tools and Techniques for Awaking your Natural Gifts
- 2017-12-18[PDF] How to Cheat in Maya 2014: Tools and Techniques for Character Animation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.