Posted on 2017-11-19, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Hanno W. Kirk | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 324 | ISBN: 1482258773 | ISBN13: 9781482258776 |
Description: "Restoring the Brain is a wonderful book filled with many scientific insights and useful clinical information. I highly recommend it." ?Daniel G. Amen, MD, Founder of Amen Clinics, author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life Restoring the Brain: Neurofeedback as an Integrative Approach describes the history and process by which neurofeedback has become an effective tool for treating many mental and behavioral health conditions. It explains how new brain research and improvements in imaging technology allow for a new conceptualization of the brain. It also discusses how biomedical factors can degrade brain functioning and cause a wide range of symptoms of mental disorders. The book is written in an accessible style for easy understanding and application to classification and treatment. It shares the clinical experiences of practitioners working with specific symptom constellations generally categorized by a DSM diagnostic label. It examines the brain as a self-regulating communications system and discusses how much of mental dysfunction can be understood as acquired brain behavior that can be redirected with the help of EEG-based neurofeedback. It describes principles and practices of integrating neurofeedback that make redirection possible. Recent discoveries on the neuroelectrical properties of the brain illuminate the possibilities of combining innovative neurotherapy techniques with integrative medicine to achieve optimal brain function. Case studies of clinical applications highlight the effectiveness of neurofeedback in treating autism, ADHD, and trauma, particularly PTSD. Integrative approaches are the future of health care, and neurofeedback will play an increasingly significant role. Restoring the Brain: Neurofeedback as an Integrative Approach is an essential reference for all mental health professionals and those with an interest in the use and practice of neurofeedback.
Restoring the Brain: Neurofeedback as an Integrative Approach to Health.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33592
- 2020-05-09Restoring the Brain: Neurofeedback as an Integrative Approach to Health
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Stress: The Brain-Body Connection (Key Issues in Mental Health, Vol. 174)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 2: Stress: Integrative and Clinical Aspects, Volume 15 (Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences) (Pt. 2)
- 2017-02-18[PDF] Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 2: Stress: Integrative and Clinical Aspects, Volume 15 (Techniques in the Behavioral and Neural Sciences) (Pt. 2)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Tuning the Brain: Principles and Practice of Neurosomatic Medicine
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Retraining the Brain: A 45-Day Plan to Conquer Stress and Anxiety
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Feeding The Brain: How Foods Affect Children - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Annenberg The Brain Teaching Modules
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Restoring the Temple of Vision: Cabalistic Freemasonry and Stuart Culture (Brill's Studies in Intellectual History)
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Winning the Brain Game: Fixing the 7 Fatal Flaws of Thinking
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Wiring the Brain for Reading: Brain-Based Strategies for Teaching Literacy
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Keeping the Brain in Mind: Practical Neuroscience for Coaches, Therapists, and Hypnosis Practitioners
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Unlocking the Brain: Volume 1: Coding
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Unlocking the Brain: Volume 2: Consciousness
- 2017-12-11[PDF] Nanotechnology, the Brain, and the Future (Yearbook of Nanotechnology in Society) - Removed
- 2017-12-09[PDF] The Psychology of Humor: An Integrative Approach
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Imaging the Brain in Autism - Removed
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Understanding the Brain: The Birth of a New Learning Science
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Stress, the Brain and Depression
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.