Posted on 2017-12-26, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Brian Hopkins | Category: Mathematics | Language: English | Page: 323 | ISBN: 0883851849 | ISBN13: 9780883851845 |
Description: This book collects the work of thirty-five instructors who share their innovations and insights about teaching discrete mathematics. Whether you teach at the college or high school level whether your students are from mathematics, computer science, or engineering whether you emphasize logic, proof, counting, graph theory, or applications, you will find resources in this book to supplement your discrete mathematics course. Nineteen classroom-tested projects, eleven history modules drawing on original sources, and five articles address a wide range of topics reflecting the breadth of content and audiences in various discrete mathematics courses. A sampling of topics includes building a geodesic dome, working with excerpts of Pascal's Treatise on the Arithmetical Triangle applying discrete mathematics to biology and chemistry, and using logic in encouraging students to construct proofs.
Resources for Teaching Discrete Mathematics (M a a Notes).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34729
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Resources for Teaching Mathematics: 14-16
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Resources for Teaching English: 14-16
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Resources for Teaching Creative Writing
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Information Algebras: Generic Structures For Inference (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Relations and Graphs: Discrete Mathematics for Computer Scientists (Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Constructing Knowledge for Teaching Secondary Mathematics: Tasks to enhance prospective and practicing teacher learning (Mathematics Teacher Education) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Selected Papers on Discrete Mathematics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2018-01-03[PDF] 100 Ideas for Teaching Primary Mathematics
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Strategies for Teaching Mathematics
- 2013-01-15Resources for Teaching Mathematics: 14-16 [Repost]
- 2012-02-25Resources for Teaching Mathematics: 14-16
- 2011-10-08"Discrete Mathematics: An Introduction to Proofs and Combinatorics" by Kevin Ferland
- 2022-08-17Resources for Teaching English 11-14
- 2021-01-08Probabilistic Methods for Algorithmic Discrete Mathematics
- 2020-05-31Resources for Teaching Mindfulness: An International Handbook
- 2019-01-24100 Ideas for Teaching Primary Mathematics
- 2019-01-10100 Ideas for Teaching Primary Mathematics
- 2019-01-07100 Ideas for Teaching Primary Mathematics
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Fundamental Approach to Discrete Mathematics, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.