Posted on 2017-11-20, by luongquocchinh.
Author: George R. Zug | Category: Biology | Language: English | Page: 320 | ISBN: 0520274954 | ISBN13: 9780520274952 |
Description: The Pacific is not only the worldâ€™s largest body of water its vast expanse also includes an extraordinary number and diversity of oceanic islands, from Palau and the Marianas east of the Philippines to Cocos Island and the Galapagos west of the Americas. The isolation of these islands and the extreme distances between them long prevented scientists from studying their floras and faunas in a comparative context. But now George R. Zug, one of the world's foremost experts on the diverse reptiles and amphibians of the Pacific Basin, offers the first such systematic overview in more than half a century. Reptiles and Amphibians of the Pacific Islands is a compendium of frogs, lizards, snakes, and turtles living on these lands and in the adjacent waters of the oceanic islands in the tropical Pacific. The means to identify each species is included, along with entries that describe each animal's form, coloration, habitat, distribution, reproductive biology, and natural history. Color plates of more than 75 percent of the species also help to facilitate visual identification. This accessible and informative guide is the most comprehensive field guide available and will appeal to both novice sightseers and professional naturalists.
Reptiles and Amphibians of the Pacific Islands: A Comprehensive Guide.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33617
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Reptiles and Amphibians of Minnesota
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Trees and Shrubs of the Pacific Northwest: Timber Press Field Guide (Timber Press Field Guides)
- 2011-11-29Globalisation and Governance in the Pacific Islands
- 2011-08-24Globalisation and Governance in the Pacific Islands
- 2009-05-20Globalisation and Governance in the Pacific Islands
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Reading and Representing Across the Content Areas: A Classroom Guide (Language and Literacy)
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Blood Moon's Guide to Gay and Lesbian Film: The World's Most Comprehensive Guide to Recent Gay and Lesbian Movies
- 2020-06-17Blood Moon's Guide to Gay and Lesbian Film The World's Most Comprehensive Guide to...
- 2020-05-26Blood Moon's Guide to Gay and Lesbian Film The World's Most Comprehensive Guide to...
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Start and Run a Successful Beauty Salon: A Comprehensive Guide to Managing or Acquiring Your Own Salon
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Exploring the World of Reptiles and Amphibians, 6-Volume Set
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Pacific Islands, Africa, and the Americas
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Guide to Colorado Reptiles and Amphibians
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Routledge Handbook of Bioarchaeology in Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands (Routledge Handbooks)
- 2012-02-10Jean-Marie Tjibaou, Kanak Witness to the World: An Intellectual Biography (Pacific Islands Monograph Series) - Eric Waddell
- 2021-09-09Aid, Ownership and Development The Inverse Sovereignty Effect in the Pacific Islands
- 2020-12-29Exploring the World of Reptiles and Amphibians, 6-Volume Set
- 2020-12-22Municipal Solid Waste Management in Asia and the Pacific Islands Challenges and Strategic Solutions
- 2019-03-26Herping Texas The Quest for Reptiles and Amphibians
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.