Posted on 2017-12-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Catherine Scallen | Publisher: Amsterdam University Press | Category: Art related | Language: English | Page: 416 | ISBN: 9053566252 | ISBN13: 9789053566251 |
Description: From 1870 to 1935, the first true catalogues raisonns of Rembrandt's paintings were produced, incorporating the results of individual connoisseurs' evaluations of authenticity and quality. This book, the first full-length study of this scholarly corpus, concentrates on the written connoisseurship of Wilhelm von Bode, Abraham Bredius, Cornelis Hofstede de Groot, and Wilhelm Valentiner, whose articles and catalogues first shaped the modern conception of Rembrandt as a painter. In addition to analyzing their written work, Scallen addresses the social context of their connoisseurial practices, as shaped by their museum careers and their relationships with dealers and collectors.
Rembrandt, Reputation, and the Practice of Connoisseurship.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34787
- 2014-05-30Rembrandt, Reputation, and the Practice of Connoisseurship (repost)
- 2011-10-14Rembrandt, Reputation, and the Practice of Connoisseurship
- 2009-02-23Rembrandt, Reputation, and the Practice of Connoisseurship
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Heidegger, Ethics and the Practice of Ontology (Bloomsbury Studies in Continental Philosophy)
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging, and Frontier Markets (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Corporate Reputation and the News Media: Agenda-setting within Business News Coverage in Developed, Emerging, and Frontier Markets (Routledge Communication Series)
- 2017-10-25[PDF] Managing Reputation in The Banking Industry: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Emissaries from the Holy Land: The Sephardic Diaspora and the Practice of Pan-Judaism in the Eighteenth Century (Stanford Studies in Jewish History and C)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Chasing the Light: Photography and the Practice of Seeing
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Political Thought of Henry David Thoreau: Privatism and the Practice of Philosophy
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Trauma Therapy And Clinical Practice: Neuroscience, Gestalt And The Body
- 2018-01-21[PDF] What Do Philosophers Do?: Skepticism and the Practice of Philosophy (The Romanell Lectures)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Global Insolvency and Bankruptcy Practice for Sustainable Economic Development: General Principles and Approaches in the UAE - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Eco-Innovation and the Development of Business Models: Lessons from Experience and New Frontiers in Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Ethics and the Practice of Forensic Science (International Forensic Science and Investigation)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] American Medical Schools and the Practice of Medicine: A History
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Technoliteracy, Discourse and Social Practice: Frameworks and Applications in the Digital Age
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Multifocal Intraocular Lenses: The Art and the Practice (Essentials in Ophthalmology) - Removed
- 2017-12-04[PDF] By Design: Ethics, Theology, and the Practice of Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.